Now

Kody stared completely unamused.

Lumine covered his mouth with his hand as he almost burst out with a snort. "Kody, please I was jokingggg! Don't do that!" Elijah pleaded as he got on the floor and got on his knees and begged. What.

Kody stared down on him as he seemed to have relaxed his eyes a bit, "No" He smiled. "Oh come on Kody! Elijah was joking! If you really wanna know what we were talking about... we were just flirting!" Lumine smiled brightly.

Kody stared in disbelief and Elijah smiled nervously

'Here it comes', Elijah thought

Kody grabbed the collar of his shirt and shook him around like a rag doll. Elijah felt dizzy

Lumine felt like he made it worse, "Kody please.." he tried his best to make Kody calm down but instead Kody shot him a look as he let Elijah go.

He tackled Lumine and started to tickle him, Lumine giggled uncontrollably. Elijah was saved by Lumine.

Elijah sighed in relief as he started to feel less of the room spinning, and fell backwards to collect himself.

He looked over at the two, they seemed happy. They looked cute together too, how sweet. 'Definitely flirting' He stood up dusting himself off.

"I gotta go,"

"Finally." Kody said following with Lumine elbowing him.

Lumine ran after Elijah feeling the need to apologize for Kody, Elijah just nodded and waved goodbye.

Looking away Kody could only stare at his hands, he regretted acting out on Elijah like that. Does Lumine know now or...?