Chapter 28

Frank/ Ghoul's P.O.V

​Time lapse>>>>>>>>>>

​Next day.

​"PARTY'S BACK." Bob shouted from the front window.
​I rushed towards him to look out the window. I smiled as Party rushed down the street​​​​​​​​​​​​​​ towards the house. He stopped suddenly, crouching behind a silver car. He peeked around it, watching something out of our sight. He withdrew his gun.
​"GUYS." Bob shouted.
​Star and Kobra joined us, looking out the window.
​"Thank fuck for that." Kobra smiled.
​Party stood up and fired. A shot came back and...hit him. He collapsed to the ground. I froze and watched, waiting for him to get up. He didn't. A bli van stopped by him and two b&w's climbed out and lifted his lifeless body into the back. I rushed for the door with Kobra close behind me. But Star and Bob grabbed us, pulling us back.
​Tears rolled down my face.

​Time Lapse>>>>>>>>>>

​One week later.

​"Sad day in the desert, motor babies." Dr D started as we all sat at the old diner tables. Heads down, silent and miserable. "The Party is no more. Ghosted in his prime. Taken out by the black n whites. Right infront of his brothers. The Killjoy leader may be gone, but he will always live on in our hearts. Rest in peace, my friend. This ones for you."
​A song I'd never heard came on. 
​"Goodbye to all my friends, 
​everyone of them met tragic ends..."
​The tears started to flow as we all thought about my Gerard. I miss him so much.
​"Guys." Show Pony ran in with a smile on his face. We all looked over at him. "I just heard this song in battery city."
​Kobra sighed, sadly. "So?"
​Pony sighed. "It was being performed in the bli nightclub." He stated.
​"So?" Kobra repeated.
​"Live." Pony said. "By the original artist."
​Kobra and Star shot to their feet. The sadness gone as they whooped and laughed.
​"Gerard is dead." I pointed out in anger. "And your fangirling over a fucking singer. What the fuck is your problem?"
​Kobra turned to look at me with a smile as everyone else went quiet. "Bob played drums." He started. "Ray played lead guitar. I played bass guitar. For THIS song."
​I frowned. "So?"
​"The lead vocalist was Gerard. Gerard IS the original singer."
​I clicked on, a smile spreading across my face. "Gerard is alive?"
​Kobra grinned."I knew it was too easy."​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​