[A] - info

Welcome! 

This is my first time writing in this specific format, so I'm essentially adapting the ideas off of other really good one-shot works.

First things first.

I DON'T OWN ANY OF THESE CHARACTERS, NOR THE IMAGES I UPLOAD, except when disclosed otherwise.

And as it stands right now, NO LEMONS. 
(why? cuz I'm not that guy bro. sorry. e.e)

And also, as a general disclosure, if the characters seem not as they are when I write them personality-wise - I do apologize, I don't watch VTubers often. 

Don't worry though, if you do have a request, I will try to deliver the best I can.

-- FAQ (u, jk) --

So what characters are you going to write?

Anybody within the Hololive franchise. Though, subject to change.

-

What CAN/CAN'T you write?

Depends on the request. Again, no lemons... 

If I were to publish something (other than by request of course), it most likely will be a gender-neutral reader insert.

A huge sorry to the audience who prefers the "!F x character" basis of writing, I have ZERO experience of writing in that category, so for now, I can't make that happen.

I can't write in early periods of history, even though how cool it is, I am a student who pays zero attention to those lessons, so don't be surprised. I mean, I could try, but I'd rather not bother to research history to make sure it DOES make sense...

-

What do you think of VTubers/Hololive? Who do you like?

Well, I enjoy the premise of bringing "anime characters" to "life", but I don't indulge in their content as I'd prefer to grasp reality than lose myself. 

I know, pretty controversial, but I'm here to write and not to fanboy.

If I were to say my preferred VTuber, it's Uto.

-

How long can/do you take to write?

Again, could vary by request.

But generally, I'll aim for more than a thousand words, then again, a one-shot is a one-shot, not a full-blown story. (well it is, but you get the point)

I am a student, and I bet you are too, so please respect that I could literally "donowall" you for a large period of time. 

I will most likely finish it by the day it's requested, though depends on the time I see it.

-

I AM NOT A GOOD WRITER. (not in my eyes anyway.)

I will 100% accept criticism as much it feels like it's an insult, even suggestions, anything that should be fixed, point it out, maybe tell me why if you feel like it.

How to request, and how I will process them are in the next chapter.

closing remarks...

take it easy... almost there.