[EN] - Amelia Watson (reprise)

another member to get a refreshed bit.

i was going to do mori's one but i really got lost so, still pending.

sorry for not posting, got mad tired after last week.

fluff, kinda spicy 😎

...

[🔍] - "Watson's Top Notch Waffles"

1:00 AM, a dreaded time that draws a line between late and why-haven't-you-gone-to-sleep-yet late. And essentially that was you, stuck in the limbo of sacrificing the quality of your work for sleep, or working until you drop dead. You deadpanned across the kitchen floor in your slides and fancied yourself a cup of coffee.

Except, there was no creamer. The signature bland taste of dark coffee was what you had to deal with and well - that's all you could do.

You trudged back into your dark room and plopped down onto your chair, pushing yourself in towards a dimly lit monitor. Unlike Amelia, who streams under hololive, you were just an intern AT hololive. Not an intern for streaming, no. You were an intern for the basic day-in-day-out office work, a feat Amelia considered "unfitting" for you.

Your previous job was as a Public Relations Officer at a huge brand name company, except due to some recent changes, you had to be let go. Even though your new job at hololive would be considered the same, speaking to represent something was way more important than stacking papers and stapling them together.

You tapped away at your keyboard, sipping on your lukewarm coffee, trying to organize names and data before your deadline - which happened to be three hours ago. For one, you didn't care that it was late, considering that you had other things that you were completing. And two, you wanted to sleep, so you just wanted to get all the requisites done.

After a few more minutes... or hours... - you couldn't remember, you finally emailed the finished product to your boss.

"What time is it...?" You looked at the bottom right of your computer.

"What." You stared deeply into the numbers, "5:37 AM".

You rolled your eyes and decided to take your empty mug into the kitchen to clean it up. You were used to working late without any sleep. Except this time, you had a no-sleep-streak running for two to three days now, and you couldn't feel any better.

You stopped to check on Bubba who was sound asleep in its' cage. Placing down your mug on the counter next to the sink, a familiar blonde-haired detective trudged into the room, yawning.

"Morning, Amelia." You waved.

"Mornin'~, wait, what are you doing here?" Amelia stretched, then suddenly pointed a finger at you.

"What, I can't wake up early?" You shrugged.

"Wake up early? - No, you haven't even slept recently! It looks like you haven't slept in days!" Amelia rushed over and cupped both of her hands onto your cheeks. You could see Bubba peer its' head of its' cage, to see the commotion.

"Mmh... hey! The heck are you doing?" You said, your voice muffled by your own cheeks being smushed by Amelia.

Amelia studied your face, then looked concerned,

"You're staying in today." She let go of your face and grabbed the collar of your shirt, dragging you out of the kitchen. Bubba held its' gaze on you as you left.

"Why? I have to get to the office in an hour and a half!" You declared.

"And an hour and a half is what you'll get to rest! Sit down!" She pushed you down into the couch of the living room.