[🌿🪶] - the next level (2)

「Mumei; Akihabara Plaza
April 4 - 10:59 AM 」

Mumei stared down and twiddled her fingers intricately, trying to find a way to make her fingers interlock in a way that she finds "comfortable".

Mumei recalled a time where Y/N held her hand during a horror flick when she was scared and even after the movie to make sure she felt safe.

In other words, the feeling of her hands intertwining with Y/N was a feeling like no other.

She knew it was love, from the very beginning she met Y/N.

She just had to confirm her own feelings.

"Mumei!" A distant voice called, accompanied by a clopping sound of heavy, rapid steps onto the concrete, slowing down once they approached the owl.

Mumei looked up suddenly in surprise as a very warm hand landed on their shoulder.

"Are you okay?" said Y/N, panting heavily. "It was an emergency, right?"

At that point, Mumei felt guilty. She dragged Y/N from the heights of the Plaza Tower down to a relatively small collective of food stands, for an "emergency". She looked into Y/N's E/C eyes, and noticed the panic and worry in them.

"Mumei?" Y/N asked again.

"I-I'm fine..." She muttered.

"Not with that face you aren't." Y/N sat down rather forcefully on the bench that Mumei was on, heaving an exhausting sigh of relief.

"What do you mean?" Mumei asked.

"To me, your face half wants to tell me something and wants to hide something from me." Y/N shifted their glance into the bright blue sky before looking down into the horizon.

"What's on your mind, Mumei?" Y/N added.

Mumei felt that she was pushed into a corner. Y/N was on to her, and it was only a matter of time that they would go back onto a "date" with Fauna. Mumei turned her head, scouring the area, landing her sight on a green-haired kirin in the distance, hiding behind a light pole.

Mumei stood up, grabbed Y/N's hand, and planted it firmly on her chest.

"Woah, Mumei, what's going on...?" Y/N faltered, unknowing what to do with their right hand which encompassed her left breast.

"Y/N, can you feel it?" Mumei's face turned sour and quite red.

"F-Feel what?" Y/N stood up, still lost at their next move.

Mumei's right hand that captivated Y/N's right hand on her chest tightened, while her other free hand cupped Y/N's right cheek. She came close and nuzzled her head under Y/N's neck.

"My feelings for you..." Mumei whispered. "My heart is beating so fast whenever I'm around you."

"I want to be close to you, always..." As she finished those words, Mumei was pushed entirely against Y/N.

Y/N felt Mumei's frontal figure against theirs, the warmth, the presence, the affection, a whole flood of positive emotions arose from this contact. Y/N's face was on fire up to their ears, as they felt Mumei's heart beat rapidly against their chest, they wondered if their heartbeat was felt the same way to Mumei.