[#2] - EN vs Viewers

Trying a little something new. A little series you could say, where a certain group within Hololive is against a certain something.

Today, let's find out how EN would handle things against out-of-hand viewers.

...

1.) At a meet up with EN, some viewers get a little bit too comfortable with you, which ... would...

[💀] - Mori Calliope

- Definitely have a chance to start a fight...
- Stand aside you, hawking at each person...
- Say, "Back up, dude...", with her arm in front of you...
- Get flustered when asked about your relationship with her...
- Rest her arm on your shoulder while doing an awkward lean, acting flashy...

[🐙] - Ninomae Ina'nis

- Probably scare someone to death...
- Pull the worse joke on the planet, "Take a picture? You mean, Tako-picture? Get it?"
- Might call Calli to beat someone up. Although she would've done it herself, she would hate to being harm to viewers...

2.) At the mall, a few viewers catch you alone, dragging you away from your genmates, which ... would...

[🐔] - Takanashi Kiara

- Question your whereabouts until someone realizes you've been missing for a while...
- Searches the crowd, but is lost very easily, "Isn't that Y/N? Wait, no..."
- Might forget about you for Calli... (she spots you, but Kiara is all up in her business for her to do anything.)
- Suggests places where she'd expect you to be...

[🔍] - Amelia Watson

- Will hunt you down like a fox...
- Will apprehend the viewers for "kidnapping" you...
- "Ah, well if it isn't Y/N." Would pop out of nowhere with a huge triumphant smirk, except she found a random stranger instead of you...
- If Bubba was with her, Bubba would've found you way faster than she could...
- Uses "Watson's Concoction" as a threat...

[🔱] - Gawr Gura

- Points out, "That's definitely not Y/N.", even though it's actually you...
- Gets distracted by cool-looking stores...
- Gets lost easily... (Calli or Kiara being the ones to retrieve her.)
- Forgets what she was looking for... (you.)

...

a/n: Yeah, it's pretty short. This doesn't seem like a bad idea, so let me know what you all think. I'll post something else later tonight. Maybe...