[🐔💀] - two is better than one

『TakaMori x !GN Reader』

ok so, if calli and kiara r great, y not have both.

...

【The Phoenix Is A Little Too Excited】

You put your car into park and turned off your headlights as you stopped just shortly behind Calli's motorcycle. While opening your door, you grabbed your suitcase from the passenger seat, then proceeded to slam your door shut whilst trudging towards your house.

Although it was pitch black outside, you simply walked in an arrangement of steps based on memory to approach your front door, being extremely keen to not trip over your front doorstep.

You brandished your keys from your pocket and chose the appropriate one by feel.

However, the key to the front door of your house couldn't seem to find its' way into the keyhole, regardless of how many times you subconsciously tried to ram it into the keyway.

You were tired and frankly didn't want to mess with a door, all the while having multiple intrusive thoughts of bashing the entire entranceway down.

Since you thought Kiara and Calli might be asleep, you figured maybe destroying the door down would be a hundred-fold worse than telling Calli her favorite television series got cancelled.

Or maybe it's the other way around...

But all of that thinking incited your fatigue, in addition to the time you've spent at the office, you thought that maybe sleeping outside wasn't a bad idea.

Suddenly, a familiar voice called out from your balcony above,

"Aren't you cold, Y/N?"

"Yeah..." After a moment of realization, your head snapped up. "Kiara?"

Kiara rested her head on her hands with her arms upon the railing while she stared down below with a sly, almost seductive grin.

"It's warmer inside, y'know~" She winked.

"Yeah, surely," You pointed downwards at the ground with your index finger. "could you let me in?"

Kiara smiled and held up a finger whilst disappearing into the light.

"Calli~!" Kiara chimed into the interior of the house from the balcony. "Can you open the door for Y/N~?"

"Huuh...?" Calli groaned loudly as her voice boomed out from the balcony.

Kiara seemed to have a few more words with Calli before she was actually dispatched to you. With an audible rushed set of footsteps from behind the door, your pink-haired reaper girlfriend appeared with a rugged smile on her face as the door came ajar.

"Welcome - gah!" Calli was restrained by a set of arms which wrapped around her arms and waist. Kiara slinked up from behind Calli's back and smiled widely, grinning from ear to ear.

"I think what Ms. Reaper had to say was," Kiara squeezed Calli harder and whispered into her ear loud enough so that the both of you could hear. "welcome home."