[🔱] - reminiscent

Gawr Gura x !GN Reader

Requested by: my simp ass

【reminiscent】

「Gawr Gura is your childhood friend who moved recently in observance to her job as an idol. She wasn't interested in moving, until she figured out you went to the local school of the city she was moving to.」

...

It was around midday as lunchtime began at Nishikawa High. The sun sat high and beamed below, while the wind blew brusquely against the trees in the school courtyard.

While resting among the litter of students in your home room, you found it a bit more difficult to fall asleep than usual.

A distinct clamor of voices and footsteps arose down the hallways and seemed to make its' way towards your classroom. By the volume, you could tell it was a large crowd.

In any case, it was quite a nuisance.

You furrowed your brows and tried to fall asleep again, resting a side of your head against your arm.

"Gura-san!" One voice yelped.

"Are you going to be in class 3-E?" Another voice rose.

"She's going to be with us!" A female voice opposed.

The crowd seemed to pause in front of your classroom door, blocking anyone from coming out. From the mass, a small girl pushed through the gaps of people and entered the classroom.

Nobody seemed to follow in behind her, as they simply watched her look around the classroom like a puppy in its' cage.

The crowd murmured amongst themselves as they watched the girl walk over to your desk and hover over you

At the time you were already sound asleep, but the girl had a somewhat compelling reason to wake you up. She poked your cheek once to no avail, which stirred up the crowd to more trivial matters.

"Does she know them?"

"I didn't know Y/N had a significant other!"

The girl poked your cheek again but with more force, basically pushing your cheek with her finger until you woke.

"Sensei? There's only fifteen more minutes in the lunch period..." You muttered.

"You're really bumming me out, Y/N." The girl pouted.

"Gura...?" You picked your head up and rubbed your eyes to see your childhood friend, Gawr Gura.

"Been a whole while, don't ya' think?" She smiled.

Considering that it's been years since you've seen Gura, then especially seeing her out of the blue, you began to think your head was playing tricks on you.