[💀] - teasing the tsundereaper

『Date night with Calli? Of course! Have at it with an eventful picnic with the reaper's apprentice!』

...

【Date Night】

A picnic date wasn't exactly what Calli hand in mind. A date in her dictionary was about to be one within the comforts of your apartment, spending your time together inside rather than outside. Though, after plenty bouts of persuasion, you and Calli sat outside in the cool, breezy, fall sunset.

Calli, with her arms wrapped awkwardly around your left arm, she clung to you closely to stay warm from the brusque breeze. Even though you had a blanket wrapped around both of your backs, Calli found sanctuary within your grasp.

"You know," Calli gaped her mouth to speak. "that girl from earlier was eyeing you."

"Someone was looking at me?" You asked, oddly looking around, paranoid.

"Yeah, over there," Calli gestured her head and eyebrows as if to point with them. "when we were at the crosswalk earlier she was looking at you."

"Up and down, and down and up — then up and down, and biting her lip." Calli mimicked those motions to you as if to reenact the encounter.

"What does she want with me, though?" You yawned.

"Come on, I have an eye for these things," Calli scoffed. "a reaper radar; I'm your girlfriend, after all."

"So... that doesn't answer the question." You shrugged, looking around again for the woman in question.

"Look, if I was her," Calli looked around cautiously. "I'd devour you — if I had the chance."

"She might as well walk up to us and get your number," She added. "she might too join us for our sunset watch picnic."

"You'd what?" You furrowed your brow.

"I say what I mean." Calli shrugged lightly blushing.

It was always a pleasure to see Calli in such a state, almost never Calli would be so inclined to be the slightest bit affectionate, more or less that she's a reaper who takes souls for a living.

So, as long as you had her with you, it was probably a good idea to make sure that she wasn't left out in anything.

Especially affection.

With the tips of your fingers, you ran them from the top of her neck to the tip of her chin, tilting her head towards you.

"He- Y/N..." Calli grimaced as her blush deepened into a brighter pink, much like her hair.

"I- u-" Calli's voice cracked and softened as you pressed your lips against hers.

A sensation like no other, a time and a moment that can't be taken away from thought.

"U-um..." Calli's face turned sour as if she was about to cry, ducking her face into her hands.

Your heart sank thinking that you may have done something that she didn't want to do.

"I'm sorry!" You quickly bowed and grimaced at your own idiotic decision making. "I don't know what's gotten into me!"

"No- shh!" Calli started swatting her hands to dismiss your thoughts. "It's - I just get shy."