[🔎] - Watson's Time Toy

OC x Amelia Watson

Amelia thought it would be funny to mess around with hololiveEN's stand-in manager, Mikio, by screwing around with him. Every time that Mikio would catch her, she'd simply rewind time and mess with him some more! But it seems like Mikio might be one step ahead.

「Amelia Watson」
Nikishigi Plaza Tower, Tokyo
November 23, 2022 | 8:13 AM

【Raisins are dried out grapes.】

I twiddled my fingers of my hand across the pale, sky-blue walls off to my right; the other hand occupied with a mug full of freshly-ground coffee. Unlike my distant friend, Hakos Baelz, coffee isn't something I would drink so often - but a cold early morning was a pretty good reason to grab a cup of joe.

Tracing my fingers against the smooth walls to a halt, I peered my head shyly at an office belonging to another talent in my branch.

"Mikio, you in there?" I called softly past the door.

Mikio Kizuna, a fellow talent well-known for his humble, short-spoken mannerisms, often being prompt with his actions and consequently less with his words when it comes to working. Often, he would exhibit a nonchalant, serious demeanor, only being worried with things that directly concerned him, but recently he may have come to change.

I found it that Mikio was quite similar to Mori Calliope, since he worked just as hard as Calli, yet disciplined others the same way she would. Except, he was a bit less - animated.

Of course, to my pleasant surprise, Mikio, the man staring deadpan into his monitor, had paid no mind, or an ear, to his surroundings.

On one of his two screens was an assortment of news articles, some information about previous hololive events,  and documents found on the internet, but on his main screen was only a blank Word document. The man breathed softly and remained still.

Curious, by default, I waltzed into Mikio's office and slinked in behind his chair. Perhaps a little bit of teasing would set this man straight.

Placing my free hand on Mikio's right shoulder, I approached him on the opposite side, leaning beside him to stare into his dark brown eyes, almost unsaturated in comparison to my own. He didn't react or jump but simply continued staring as if he were in a trance.

"What're you up to?" I smiled.

The slight mess in Mikio's black hair left some strands assorted in front of his face, covering over his eyebrows. I had continued to stare, seemingly penetrating his soul, all while a mischievous grin had snuck across my face.

I wonder if he got the message yet.

Looking around the room, then back into Mikio's eyes, I giggled, slowly closing into his face, whispering,

"This is a really cute office, by the way."

I continued to stare into his eyes, darting my gaze into the different portions of the blue awaiting his reaction, albeit making sure that I didn't take my flirtatious escapade too far.

Still, Mikio hadn't moved a muscle, giving more reason for me to horse around. I could throw anything at him and he'd probably tank it in the face.