[JP] - Tokino Sora

hiya.

flufyfyfyfyfy! :D
sora is a bit of a tease but, who cares? if u want fluff u gon get it...

...

There seemed to be an odd, warm, presence above your entire body as you slept. When you moved around though, the presence disappeared. But to only reappear behind you. You figured that maybe something fell onto you, but you realized you didn't have a shelf above the headrest, only a painting.

But you would've felt the painting crash down on your head.

So you turned to face the ominous aura and opened your eyes.

In front of you lay a smiling Sora.

"Good morning, Y/N!" She squealed.

"AH!" You sat up and backed up quickly, ramming your back onto the wall that stood close to your bed.

"Geez, why are you always scared of me every morning?" She sighed. "It's like I'm the monster that lives under your bed."

"Well maybe because you surprise me in the weirdest ways, especially in the morning." You relaxed. "How'd you even get in here? Nobody else has a key but me, you know."

"I busted down your door," Sora said bluntly.

"Sora, what in the world did you do to my door?" You got up off of your bed and began walking towards the bedroom door. But Sora grabbed onto your arm and began laughing.

"My door being broken is not funny." You scoffed. "What's so funny?"

"Y/N, we're apartment neighbors, remember?" She giggled. "I just hopped over to your balcony and shimmied your balcony door open."

"That's dangerous!" You gasped. "We're twelve floors up!"

"I'm joking!" Sora burst into a slurry of laughter, tumbling on her stomach, rolling over and over.

"The door was unlocked so I left myself in." She sighed with a smile.

"You have to be kidding me, right?"

"Nope!"

"That does remind me, though. I don't remember locking the door..."

"You're setting up a bad example." Sora stood up and poked her finger into your chest.

"For who?"

"You."

"Yeah, yeah..." You rolled your eyes, Sora giggled again.

Sora sat back down and kicked her legs up and down, looking around your room.

"What's the plan today, Y/N? Anything interesting?" She asked, tilting her head with a smile.

"Nice of you to think of me as an active person, Sora."

"Yeah! So? Where are we going?" Sora stood up and circled you, before going on her tiptoes and sticking her face in front of yours.

"I-I was being figurative," You turned away in embarrassment. "or whatever you call it..."

Sora burst out into laughter, then stopped abruptly.