[⏳] - tick-tock

Image from Danbooru —> Miruku Pan
> https://danbooru.donmai.us/posts/5529198 <

Requested by user @YourDumbSingaporean. Thanks!

GN! Reader x Ouro Kronii

After a long day of strenuous work, you and your roommate, Kronii, finally get a chance to relax! But the Time Warden's hardworking nature to strive for perfection has her working beyond her marathon stream to finish business at home! Can you set the stalwart idol straight?

It was around five or six o'clock in the afternoon, but thanks to daylight savings, it was practically eight at night. As winter started to come in full effect, you were basically wrapped up.

"Long day we've had, eh?" You sighed heavily as you tossed your set of keys into a bowl by the front door as you passed into your shared home.

Kronii, who had lazily followed suit simply hummed in response. The Warden yawned, trilled, and splayed her fingers out as she stuck her arms up into the air.

"Looks like you're the one with the long day, Kronii..." You sighed, your gaze stuck to Kronii as she passed by you without even closing the front door behind her. "You should rest!"

"Me? No. Never..." She responded with a mumble as she basically kicked her shoes off and continued upstairs like a robot.

With a groan, you picked up after her, taking her white sneakers and placing them by the door—locking up to shut the cold air out. Turning around, you've noticed she hadn't made much progress up the stairs at all, matter of fact, she made it up only halfway.

Grimacing with a heavy sigh, you held onto her waist and wrapped her left arm around your neck as you helped her the rest of the way up.

"Hey... what's this all about...?" She groaned.

"You're a sloth." You stated bluntly.

"Hey." She grunted. "Rude."

You routed her into her room as she lazily took the initiative to open her door. Small bells that hung from a large makeshift name tag with Kronii's name rung gently as the door squeaked open.

You clicked on the lights as you moved over to her neat bed. Some of your effects and notable gifts were on shelves on the wall above it.

"Kicking off your shoes for me to clean up was rude enough." You rebutted, placing her on the edge of her duvet. You took her shoulder bag off and placed it on the nightstand. As you let her to her own autonomy, she stood right back up and trudged to her desk, clicking on her desktop.

"Hey—what?" You cocked your head back in surprise. "You finished your marathon stream—like a few hours ago!"

You stared at the smartwatch on your left wrist as it displayed six thirty-five and looked right back at Kronii, who even was tired and all, still maintained her posture in her seat.

"The day is still young, Y/N." She replied.

"You say that all the time." You rebutted.

"Do I?" She scoffed. "You must be mistaken."

You could only sigh now as you watched as she logged on to her computer, typing away like work never left her side. She wore the same outfit from yesterday and her hair seemed to catch a bit of fuzz. The same jeans, white turtleneck sweater, and her golden-brown trench-coat was still on her.

You got up off of her bed and approached her, but before you could say a word, she swiveled around.

"Look, I know what you're gonna say." She held a defensive hand up. "As much as I would love to sleep—and I do... EnMa has my hands tied."