[🌿] - My Only Sapling (2)

i'm losing it. finals got me fucked up.

anywho, i got some time to kill, so here's part 2.

tw: angst, some blood

[edit; pre-thanks for 7k!]

...

You yawned as you walked through the hallway to get into your kitchen. The early dawn had blasted through the curtains, the sun rays became visible as dust wisped through them. You rummaged through the cupboard and retrieved the one and only mug from it, placing it gently on the counter. You took and filled a kettle with water and placed into its' receptacle to boil.

You fumbled the cardboard packaging for teabags, retrieving a small packet. You unfurled it, peeling away a layer of paper off of a staple holding it together, revealing a teabag that fell to an extent of a string attached to the paper you peeled off.

By the time you got that done, the kettle had finished boiling the water. You filled up your mug of hot water about two-thirds of the way and dropped the teabag into the mug.

Yesterday was like a blur to you... All you remember was that you were walking with Fauna to accompany her with her errands. And she offered her scarf to you because you were cold, you were also walking her home. You used a piece of paper to find an address which was tied to a large building.

You smelled the scent of tea billowing from the steam of your cup.

Fauna had offered you tea, which lead into a welcoming into her home.

The scent of the tea that sat below you became unknown.

You awaited for Fauna to return to you - with the tea.

You felt something sneak behind and in between your arms.

You drank the tea - and blacked out.

"Did you rest well, my sapling?" A familiar voice spoke softly and serenely into your right ear.

The things that worked between your arms - were arms.

The familiar voice - belonged to Fauna.

You sought to move, but you didn't know what Fauna could do to you. But at least now you had the option.

But you still didn't move. You began to question the being that comforted you without notice,

"Fauna...? W-What are you doing here?" You stammered.

"I took care of you the entire night, you had fallen asleep after you took me home." She suddenly planted a kiss on your cheek.

You didn't fall asleep, you were essentially drugged! It was factual that you did take her home - but where you stood was your own house!

"But this is my house... when did I get here if I was at your place?" You pried.

"Oh. No..." She had done her unique soft giggle.

"You could say it is your house since you live with me, but - it's still my house." She replied.

The words she spoke were inconceivable. Your eyes didn't lie. What you saw was your house.

"Could it be that the effects haven't wore off yet?" She asked.

"Effects?" You were anxious as much as you could ever be. You blinked rapidly to check your sense of reality.

"In fact..." She covered your eyes briefly with her hand and removed it.

Your sense of reality was flawed.