Our Garden -WJSN ft. Monsta X-

Every city must have a centerpiece or a landmark that represents them, right? For example, the city of Full Moon has the iconic outer space mail delivery while the city of Renaissance has a place dedicated to their pink clouds forest. In Neverland, however, there's this garden that attracts not only visitors nor tourists, but also the local community itself! People say that it has the most exotic flowers and ones that are only growable in one place! Everyone was astonished about these!

About the owner of the said garden, people and websites say that this sacred garden is currently being owned by 10 girls, who take turns in taking care of the garden. Some of the visitors to this garden have already seen some of the girls! According to them, their visuals are out of this world. Some spoke of them being goddesses that have descended to the mortal realm while some say that they aren't even real, to begin with. Whatever the people say, they all seem to have the same idea, they want to date them~

As the garden became more popular, the demand seems to have increased also. The girls had a hard time keeping up with the garden because of the number of people visiting it, making the garden unhealthy. Soon, the people lost their interest in the said garden. As lesser and lesser people start coming and society has advanced greatly, people seem to forget what the garden is. As of I'm writing this, it has become a junkyard of people and a property which SSE had bought and soon, a big company will arise from this.

When the girls had their last straw, they swore to everyone that they'll take their revenge in making their garden a wasteland and fill it with the most horrors everyone had seen, and it seemed to have started right now. Every single girl had kidnapped the people in the city of Neverland, even the mayor of it, and brought them to the place where the garden once stood before. The 10 girls slaughtered everyone like they were just poultry. They dismembered everyone, leaving the heads aside. Once they were satisfied, they all grabbed heads from the people and placed them around the garden, making it beautiful once again.

Now, the city of Neverland is just a complete wasteland. All of the houses were abandoned as vines and moss started growing. The jolliness and liveliness of the city went down the drain with its population and reputation. Outsiders daren't enter the said town because of the rumors that the girls were quietly lurking around the town, waiting for people to encourage and visit their garden.

END OF REPORT

Hyungwon had his mouth agape while Jooheon was shocked. They never knew that the town they once used to live in had to turn like this. Oh wait, let me backtrack a little bit. Hyungwon, Jooheon, and Changkyun once lived in the city of Neverland before the massacre happened, and they were the only ones who lived through it, making them the only Neverlandians.

"I say we should visit the place where we originated and find these girls. They need to pay the price for murdering our town. For making its reputation go down the drain." Changkyun said as Hyungwon just gulped as he was scared while Jooheon sided with Changkyun. The two maknaes were determined to restore the city and its reputation back, maybe even imprison the girls who slaughtered everyone!

"Don't worry, Hyungwon. We'll go together." Changkyun reassured the oldest between the three as the latter sighed and nodded along. The youngest smiled as they started to get ready for the trip. Luckily, they lived at the border between Neverland city and Masquerade city, which was already an advantage!

"I'm all set. How about you two?" Hyungwon said as both the maknaes nodded along. The three went out of their house and hopped inside Hyungwon's car. The oldest was seated at the driver's seat while Changkyun sat beside the older. Jooheon was at the middle alongside supplies they needed for the exploration. Hyungwon started the engine and started driving towards the town, not noticing someone smirking behind the tree.