Psychotic Neighbors -NCT 127-

Taeil and his friends stopped in front of a large, beige and brown house. It belonged to WinWin's mother, which passed away last year. They decided to do a fresh, new start, since they were bad boys. They went inside as they were greeted by the exterior of the house. They went inside as Jungwoo and Yuta started touring themselves.

Knock Knock!

WinWin looked back as he heard the door knocks. He went up to the door and opened it, revealing five boys with smiles on their faces. One of them held a plate full of brownies. Strangely, he felt like shivers were present from the smile itself. WinWin just shook off the feeling as he grabbed the plate of brownies.

"My name's Taeyong. These guys are Donghyuck, Johnny, Jaehyun and Mark." The man, whose name is Taeyong, said as he introduced his friends from left to right. WinWin nodded as he grabbed the brownie and placed it on top of a table beside him.

"My name is Sicheng, or just call me WinWin. Come in, come in!" WinWin said as Taeyong and his friends went inside. They explored every single bits and crevasses. Doyoung noticed the people as he crossed his arms, totally pissed off because of WinWin letting people inside.

"Yah, Sicheng! Who are these people?!" Doyoung hissed, making the said person look down in regret. Taeyong stepped in front as he held his hand out, a sign of introduction. Doyoung didn't shook it, but just slapped it away. Taeyong just looked at Doyoung with cold eyes as he just chuckled off the cold stare.

"Oh, WinWin. We're going now." Taeyong said as he and his friends exited the house, leaving Sicheng and Doyoung in the living room, standing. Jungwoo, Yuta and Taeil entered as they felt the intense atmosphere. They felt uncomfortable as Doyoung just stormed away from the living room into his bedroom, leaving the four of them there, dumbfounded.

"It's okay, Sicheng. Doyoung's always bitchy. Don't worry, I'm going to bake some cookies! You want to help me?" Jungwoo said as WinWin looked at the older with sad eyes as he just nodded slightly. The older led Sicheng towards the kitchen, leaving Taeil and Yuta standing. The two of them just looked at each other before they went inside the garage and started cleaning.

Two persons inside a room were just staring at the beige and brown house, observing every movement Jungwoo and Sicheng made. They looked at the two attentively as they licked their lips. Those two are perfect, both of them thought as one of the older, which is Johnny, entered the room. He noticed the two as he whistled, earning the attention of the two.

"Yah, Taeyong said to invite the neighbors for the dinner tonight." Johnny said as he closed the door, leaving Donghyuck and Mark in their room, giggling and laughing to themselves. I, the author, is now scared. Send help to these two poor boys.

What am I saying? Welp, let's get back to the story. Haechan, a nickname Mark game Donghyuck, and Mark started getting ready as they went inside their humongous closet and started picking clothes for the dinner. Donghyuck wore a jumpsuit, a white shirt and some sneakers while Mark wore a grey shirt, a cream colored sweater, some black jogging pants, a pair of glasses that doesn't have any grade and some classy slides. They went outside their shared room, running as Jaehyun glared at the two.

"WATCH WHERE YOU'RE GOING!" Jaehyun shouted as he stormed off to his bedroom, getting ready for the dinner later. Donghyuck and Mark ran towards the other house and knocked on the door. The door swung open, revealing Yuta, all sweaty from the cleaning.

"Taeyong~hyung invited you guys for dinner!" Haechan happily said as Yuta just looked at the looked back as he saw Doyoung in the corner of the living room, reading whatever book he has, Taeil still cleaning the garage and both Jungwoo and Sicheng inside the kitchen, baking cookies.

"GUYS, WE'RE INVITED AT TAEYONG'S PLACE TONIGHT FOR DINNER!" Yuta said as WinWin and Jungwoo's ears perked up. They instantly stopped baking and dashed upstairs to get ready for the dinner, since it was already four in the afternoon. Yuta went back to the garage to help Taeil, leaving Doyoung staring at the two. Well, he was glaring at them. He placed his book on a coffee table as he stood up from his place and started sassing his way towards the two.

"Dinner? Tcch." Doyoung said as he was about to turn around, but he was dragged by both Mark and Haechan. They dragged him all the way towards an alley where neither Taeil, Yuta, Jungwoo and WinWin can see them. The two pinned the latter to the wall as smirks were evident on their faces.

"Hyung, if I were you, you don't mess with us~" Mark creepily said as they let Doyoung go. The two ran back to the house, leaving an unfazed Doyoung. He just scoffed as he went back to their house, about to get ready for this so-called dinner.

----------

Taeil and his friends were now ready for the dinner. Taeil was wearing a beanie, some glasses with no grade, a long sleeve polo, some pants and a pair of green sneakers. Doyoung dressed up in a white shirt, a jacket covering this said shirt, some jogger pants and some classy boots. Yuta dressed up in a sleeveless shirt, a hoodie with a cute dog in front, some black pants and a pair of slip-ons. Jungwoo and WinWin, on the other hand, wore almost the same clothing, except for the tops and shoes. Both of them wore some jogging pants. WinWin wore a simple gradient shirt and a pair of sandals while Jungwoo wore a cute hairband that has cat ears, a hoodie without any thing underneath and some classic shoes.

"Taeyong? Taeyong? We're here-" Taeil was halted to a stop when the door opened by itself. This made both Jungwoo and Sicheng tremble in fear. Actually, Yuta had a gut feeling something horrible will happen. Of course, like any other characters in books, he just shrugged the feeling off. Everyone went inside as the door slammed closed, locking the five guys inside. They slowly, but surely, made their way to the living room. When they found the living room, they just sat down.

"AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!" A ear-piercing scream was heard behind the house, which caused everyone to look where the scream came from. Taeil, being the oldest one, stood up snd started investigating the house. Sicheng and Jungwoo followed him as Yuta and Doyoung were left behind.

"Yuta? Doyoung? Why are you just sitting there?" A voice said as it made Yuta flinch while Doyoung just stared into nothingness before looking at the stairs. Johnny went down, his clothes filled with red substance, which both of the males noticed. Johnny just grinned before he grabbed a butcher knife from his pockets and started running towards to Doyoung. Luckily, the two ran as fast as they can towards the dinning room, where Haechan and Mark were eating.

Mark just looked at the two as his pupils went tiny and an evil smile was seen on his face. He grabbed his favorite weapon, a bat, and started swinging it towards the two. Donghyuck, on the other hand, quietly stood up from his chair and went behind the two. He brought out two knives as he placed one on each hand. Yuta and Doyoung backed up until they felt a stinging sensation behind their backs. They looked down as they saw something sharp go through them. The two just looked at each other as they just fell to the ground. Mark went up to Doyoung as he started hitting the older continuous times. Haechan, on the other hand, just stabbed Yuta endless times before he heard the older's final breathe.

Jungwoo, WinWin & Taeil were going to the garden, where the scream was heard. They tiptoed their way towards the garden to make whoever did something to the person not notice them. They went outside as they saw Taeyong and Jaehyun, soaked in sweat and blood whilst looking at the dead body. Jungwoo was mortified while WinWin started puking everywhere. Taeil, on the other hand, just observed them. Taeyong whipped his head to see the three standing there, shocked. Jaehyun smirked as he grabbed the axe that was on the body and threw it towards WinWin. The axe landed straight on the face. WinWin fell down as his cold, dead body hit the ground. Jungwoo ran away from the scene, but, Johnny was there. He stabbed Jungwoo using the butcher knife. Blood splattered around the walls and even on Johnny, but he didn't care.

"Y-You guys are p-p-psychos?!" Taeil shouted as Taeyong just snickered. He went up to Taeil has he had eye contact with the older. Taeil glared at Taeyong whilst the latter had just a calm expression, but later on, he smirked. He stabbed Taeil using a knife that he had in between his hand. Taeil just looked at Taeyong as he started coughing blood, spilling it on Taeyong's neat and clean clothes. As Taeyong stabbed the older more, the older can't help it but lose conscience. In the end, his body fell on the stairs.

Next in line:
TXT