Hyung, Are You Going Crazy?! -TXT-

December 25, 2018

"I'm so sorry, Yeonjun! Someone tasked me to do it!" ? said as he stabbed Yeonjun several times. Yeonjun, on the other hand, was begging him to stop, but, ? wasn't listening. His eyes were filled with sadness and tears while he continued to stab Yeonjun.

"Good job. Now, carry on little one. I won't bother you every again." The boss said as ? just stayed there, regretting the actions he had done. He just killed his bestfriend. He killed Yeonjun. On flipping Christmas day. The day where everyone enjoys the whole day with their families and friends. ? just stood up as he started running away from Yeonjun's cold body, tears coming out from his eyes.

"I'll get my revenge on you, Choi Soobin." Yeonjun's soul snickered as he smirked and started following Soobin.

Present Time

Soobin, Kai, Taehyun and Beomgyu were inside their shared dorm, resting from the work they did. They were currently promoting their new album, The Dream Chapter: Eternity. Of course, Soobin had forgotten the thing he did in the past and moved on.

"I'm going to the washroom." Soobin said as the other members nodded and continued watching the television. Soobin stood up from the couch and made his way towards the washroom. The boy went inside as he started doing what he's supposed to do.

After he finished doing what he done, he went to the sink and started washing his hands. When he looked up, he saw Yeonjun's body beside him, leaning against the wall with no emotions whatsoever. Yeonjun smirked as he held the shoulders of Soobin.

"Hi, Soobin. Isn't it nice to meet your friend? Oh, I forgot! You killed me." Yeonjun said as he pouted like a child. Soobin, on the other hand, remembered the thing he had forgotten the last two years ago. He shivered in fear as the words YOU KILLED ME kept on repeating in his head. The older covered his ears as he screamed loudly, making the other members look at the washroom.

"Hyungs, Soobin~hyung!" Kai, the youngest, shouted as everyone stood up from the couch and ran towards the washroom. The door was closed, so Taehyun opened it, revealing a stressed Soobin, sitting on the floor, rocking himself whilst his hands covering his ears. Everyone went up to him as they started comforting him.Soobin looked straight as he could see Yeonjun smiling evilly in front of him. This made the latter scream as the three boys flinched from the sudden shouting.

"Yeonjun. Yeonjun is in front of us!!" Soobin said as he started backing away. The other members looked at each other as Soobin was tearing up. Is Soobin~hyung going crazy? They thought

"Hyung, Yeonjun~hyung's dead." Beomgyu said as Yeonjun smirked and went closer to Soobin, tapping his shoulders as light as possible. This made the older shiver in fear. He could see Yeonjun chuckling darkly beside him. Soobin just ran away from the bathroom, leaving the three other members, dumbfounded from the action.

Soobin went to his room, since Yeonjun died, the room was for himself now, and sat on the bed. Yeonjun appeared out of nowhere and sat down beside Soobin, satisfied because he'll finally get his revenge from killing him. He could still remember the time where he's begging Soobin to stop, but he didn't listen. Instead, he killed him.

"Poor Soobin. Being too paranoid." Yeonjun whispered into the latter's ears. Soobin just shivered even more as Yeonjun smirked. Yeonjun stood up from the bed as he started manipulating Soobin. Soobin, on the other hand, tried to lied down, but Yeonjun was stopping him. Yeonjun chuckled darkly as he made Soobin stood up. The latter can't control his own body. He looked at Yeonjun, who was smirking whilst manipulating him. Yeonjun made Soobin grab scissors inside the table's drawers as Soobin tried to stop the younger, but he can't since the younger was controlling him.

"Y-Yeonjun... What are y-y-you d-doing?!" Soobin shakily said as Yeonjun's face turned into sadness before he smiled again. He slowly, but surely, pushed the scissors inside Soobin, making the latter scream in pain. The other members noticed it as they went to the room. Yeonjun, being the one in control, forcefully closed the door, locking it. He wanted the other members to be shocked.

"Go on! Keep on stabbing yourself, Soobin!" Yeonjun said with a dark and low voice as Soobin kept on stabbing himself with the scissors. Yeonjun smiled as he continued stabbing Soobin, who was at the verge of dieing. This is what Yeonjun wanted. He wanted to kill Soobin by using himself. He was achieving it.

"Hyung, hold on! We're trying to open the door!" Taehyun shouted as Kai brought am axe back. Taehyun started breaking down the door as Yeonjun carried on stabbing Soobin. When he saw the older's eyes pupils were now white, he dropped the scissors as he smiled in victory. He finally killed Soobin.

The shouting stopped as it made Beomgyu, Taehyun and Kai brows furrow. The door unlocked by itself as the three entered. The room was dark. Beomgyu tried to find a switch. Luckily, he did find it. He switched it on as they saw Soobin, all bloody and dead. Everyone went up to him as they tried to wake Soobin up, which is pointless because Yeonjun had stabbed the older more than one hundred times. Kai was at crying, Taehyun was trying to wake their hyung up while Beomgyu calls the hospital and the police. Yeonjun, on the other hand, felt satisfied as Soobin's soul appeared beside him. He looked at the older as Soobin just held a sad face, tears attempting to drop.

"Don't cry, hyung. It's fine in the end. At least I got my revenge." Yeonjun said as he chuckled evilly before the two souls disappeared.

Next in line:
IZ*ONE