Possessed By Demons -NCT Dream-

Requester: Anonymous

I hope you like it and sorry for the delay ❤️

Renjun and Donghyuck was outside the park, where people told that demons were lurking and even living inside. Renjun and Donghyuck, being the curious kids they are, snuck out of the house at the middle of the night and went there.

"Yah, Donghyuck. You sure we're gonna do this? It seems scary..." Renjun's voice trailed off as cold breeze of air passed them, making the two of them shiver. The gates to the park were open wide like it was waiting for them to enter.

"Don't worry, Renjun! We'll just take a quick peek and leave immediately!" Donghyuck said, confidence laced in his words. The older, however, felt that something bad will happen to them. Renjun turned around and tried to walk away from the park, but Donghyuck took his wrist and walked inside.

"Yah, Renjun! We'll just be quick!" Donghyuck shouted as the older started shaking in fear. A figure with a tail and horns look at the two boys as he smirked. He finally had dragged these two here. He and his other friend had been trying to drag Donghyuck and Renjun to this place ever since they moved in. Mark, their eldest, forbade them to go here since, you know.

Renjun and Donghyuck ventured to the center of the park, where people said the demons are. They looked around the park as they noticed the scenery change. It wasn't the green grass anymore, it was now all dirt. Trees were on fire while a mansion in front of them appeared.

"Donghyuck, let's just go home, please!" Renjun begged but the younger didn't listen. Instead, they went inside the mansion. The mansion was huge, but very bloody. Scratch marks were carved on the walls while a portrait of two males standing beside each other was seen at the end of the hallway. Their faces had been scratched out, which made Donghyuck wonder. They went in front of it as they heard two very deep chuckle from behind them. They looked back as they saw two demons, with large horns and tails, standing five feet from them, giant smirks plastered on their faces.

"Finally. Lee Donghyuck. Huang Renjun. You guys are ours."

-----

Mark woke up from the sunlight that was entering his room. He groaned as he stretched his arms, bone cracks heard. He chuckled as he went out of bed. He went downstairs as he saw Chenle and Jisung watching their daily show, Spongebob(don't judge.) while Jeno was inside the kitchen, probably trying to cook something. Jaemin, on the other hand, was nowhere to be seen.

"Where's Jaemin?" Mark asked as Jeno looked at his hyung before he nudged his head to his right. Mark looked where Jeno nudged his head as he saw Jaemin, staring at the haunted house beside them. Mark furrowed his brows as he saw the haunted house. That wasn't there before... Mark thought.

Jaemin was still looking at the haunted house when he saw two people with horns and tails, which made the latter excited. He wanted to visit the haunted house.

"Let's go visit that haunted house beside us!" Jaemin happily exclaimed as Jeno looked at Jaemin before chuckling. Chenle and Jisung were still busy watching Spongebob while Mark just looked at the younger.

"Can we pwease go to the haunted house bweside us..?" Jaemin asked his hyung as he showed his puppy eyes and pout, which made the older soft. Mark couldn't do anything but nod. Jaemin smiled as Jeno finished cooking pancakes.

"Yah, Chenle, Jisung. Let's eat and after that, we'll visit the haunted house beside us."

-----

When Mark, Chenle, Jeno, Jaemin and Jisung had finished their breakfast, each one immediately went inside their own rooms and dressed up in their daily outfits. When they're finished, they went outside the house and started walking towards the mysterious haunted house beside them.

"Hyung... I feel demons inside the house..." Chenle said as Mark just patted the younger's shoulders. He smiled at him before turning away and continued to walk. Oh, about that, Chenle can feel if there are any demons, ghosts and other supernatural creatures around them. It's like Chenle has a third eye. Anyways, back to the story.

The five entered the house as they saw that it was all rickety and broken, except for a painting down the hall. Chenle, being the one expert in these types of things, knew that paintings were the source of demons(not reolli true cause I just made it up gshshshs). He wondered closely as he saw through the corner of his eyes Donghyuck and Renjun.

"Yah, why are you two here?" Jeno asked as they approached the two. Jaemin was amused because of their horns and tails, but Chenle immediately knew that they weren't fake.

"Oh, these? We bought it." Renjun said in a deep, demonic voice as it made everyone shiver. Chenle just observed them before a demon appeared behind him.

"You naughty kid. You were the one who killed us." The demon said as the five turned around. They were face to face with a demon. The demon just smirked as it took Chenle with him.

"DESTROY THE PAINTING HYUNGS! THE PAINTING IS THEIR SOURCE OF POWER...!" Chenle shouted as he disappeared. The house started distorting as Donghyuck and Renjun smiled and pushed back Jaemin, Jeno, Mark and Jisung backwards.

"Don't listen to that pesky Chenle." Donghyuck said as he lowered his head and smirked. He raised his head up as his eyes were now red. The same thing happened to Renjun, which made the five scared.

"Hyung, like Chenle said, the painting!" Jisung shouted as he saw the painting glowing red. The four started running towards it, but the hallway was started to get longer and longer.

"Mark~hyung.... Don't destroy the painting~" Donghyuck said in a sickening sweet, but deep, voice as he chuckled. He went beside Mark and grabbed him.

"Go. Just go and destroy the painting!" Mark shouted before he disappeared. Jaemin, Jeno and Jisung just nodded before running again. Renjun just watched Jeno and Jaemin as he noticed that they were getting closer. Renjun just sighed as he appeared in front of the two.

"Don't you dare." Renjun threatened as he made a ring of fire, trappint Jeno and Jaemin. He also made a sphere were they wouldn't talk anymore.

Jisung, being the last one running, arrived at the painting. He didn't know what to do. How do I destroy this?? Jisung thought as he just shrugged his shoulders and started ripping the picture. The house started burning while he saw the two demons and Renjun and Donghyuck in front of them.

"You'll pay for this." The two demons said in a dark voice before they completely burned to death. Renjun and Donghyuck felt their soul come back as they saw they were inside an empty plot.

"J-Jisung... What happened?" Donghyuck said as they saw Chenle, Mark, Jeno and Jaemin appear beside them. Chenle went over to Jisung and checked if he had any bruises.

"Thank god you two are back. Chenle said two demon possessed you two." Mark said. Renjun and Donghyuck just shrugged their shoulders as everyone went back to the house. Well, the ending is anticlimactic, but of course, knowing me, there's a plot twist.

"Did they notice it?" Renjun's deep, demonic voice asked his partner as his horns and tail appeared. Donghyuck just looked at the older as he smirked. Fools, you thought we're gone? Think again, Donghyuck telepathically said to the five in front of them as they chuckled before their horns and tail disappear.

I'm so sorry if this took too long!!!! Also, the ending is anticlimactic... IM SO FUCKING SORRY FOR THIS😭

Next in line:
Victon
Red Velvet
EXO(Cancelled)