Us? Killed? Think Again~ -Seventeen-

"Guys, today's the day where Hansol and Seungkwan died..." Seungcheol said as everyone just lowered their heads. Hansol, or Vernon, and Seungkwan was squashed by the chandelier in the foyer. They're just walking through it when the screws of the chandelier unscrewed, one by one. No one was there to help them, since everyone was inside the basement, playing games. Everyone stood up from the couch as they lights started flickering.

"Hyung, I thought your house doesn't have any problems in it, well, except the chandelier...?" Chan, the youngest, asked as Jeonghan and Joshua, the owners of the house, just shrugged their shoulders as the lights went back to normal. Maybe it was just some technical difficulties... Joshua thought as they just went out of the humongous mansion and went to the van to visit the graves of Seungkwan and Vernon. The eleven friends had decided before that they would burry them at the nearby memorial park.

Jun looked around as he saw figures spying on them. He furrowed his brows as he thought he saw the figures smirk devilishly. He just rolled his eyes as he went inside the car. Maybe it was just his imagination playing with him? Well, that's what he thought. The figures were real.

----------

The eleven guys had arrived at the memorial park, where Vernon and Seungkwan were burried. They went inside as an eerie feeling washed over the whole park. It made Soonyoung and Jihoon clung onto each other like koalas. It was also weird when there's no cars parked nor people coming to visit their dead relatives. They proceeded inside as they felt a cold breeze brush through them, making everyone shiver in fear.

"Dang, it looks like it's gonna rain. We should've brought umbrellas." Minghao said as they went towards where the two are burried, which was only three minutes away from the parking lot. They went to it as Seungcheol and Jeonghan placed down flowers, a sign of them visiting. Almost all of them cried, only Wonwoo and Seokmin weren't. They furrowed their brows when they saw what was on the gravestone.

Hansol 'Vernon' Chwe          Boo Seungkwan
Rest in Peace                              Rest in Peace
Hah, you thought?!                 It was everyone's fault!

Wonwoo and Seokmin just shivered and gasp, earning the attention of everyone. They looked down as they saw the same thing both Wonwoo and Seokmin saw. 'Hah, you thought... It was everyone's fault!' What does those mean? Mingyu asked as knock-out gas started spreading from where the evelen boys were. Everyone didn't expect it, so they went unconscious immediately. The figures that Jun saw smirked as they started bringing the unconscious boys, one by one, to their secret hideout.

----------

Mingyu was the first one to wake up as he immediately stood up, but failed since his legs and hands were chained to the others, which were still unconscious. He roamed his eyes around the whole place as he heard maniacal laughter from nowhere, making him shiver in fear. The eleven boys were chained together at a place, under a CHANDELIER. The chandelier that was used to kill Vernon and Seungkwan.

"Guys, wake up..." A sweet, innocent voice that was so familiar to Mingyu boomed through the speakers of the place as the others started gaining conscious. They saw that they were tied together as the a maniacal laughter erupted from the speakers. The eleven guys looked around on where the sound was coming from.

"WHO ARE YOU GUYS?! PLEASE RELEASE US!" Joshua shouted as sinister chuckles were heard from the speaker, which turned into maniacal laughter. This made everyone underneath the chandelier shiver in fear.

"You don't remember us? What a shame..." A voice really, really familiar said as it made everyone think. Of course, Jun being an intellectual, he knew where the voice came from. He knew exactly the owner of the voice. He was shocked. How?!

"Seungkwan..." Jun mumbled as clapping was heard through the speakers. Everyone's eyes went wide as a person walked from the darkness towards them. They were shocked to see him all fine. He didn't have any bruises or cuts. His skin was completely fine. He smirked as he looked at them. Another figure emerged from the darkness, making everyone's eyes grow bigger.

"VERNON?! SEUNGKWAN?! HOW ARE YOU GUYS ALIVE?!" Jeonghan shouted in both kunfusion, shock and doubt. They swore that they saw Vernon and Seungkwan's bodies getting crushed by the chandelier. How did they survive that?! Jeonghan thought as he looked over to Jihoon, was secretly cutting the rope using his pocket knife.

"Don't worry, we'll escape." Jihoon whispered as he continued to cut the rope taht was around them. Of course, Vernon and Seungkwan weren't oblivious. They see what was Jihoon was doing. They just pretended that they were oblivious, like the others describe them.

"Of course, we didn't die. We knew that the chandelier was falling. You guys made it sure that the chandelier will fall exactly where we were." Vernon explained, maintaining an expressionless face as his lips curved upwards, a smirk visible on his face. Seungkwan on the other hand, just looked up, seeing that the screws were getting unscrewed.

"How did you guys knew we'll kill you?! We thought you guys are oblivious!" Soonyoung said as he looked at the two with betrayed eyes. He really thought they would die from the chandelier. He was the one who planned it all. Y'all are probably kunfused. Why are they killing Seungkwan and Vernon?! Well, they were getting irritated by them. Vernon would always spend the others' money for clothes while Seungkwan insults everyone. That's why they planned the murder. Of course, they would be questioned, but they would answer that it was just an accident.

"Think again, Soonyoung!" Seungkwan said as went up to Jihoon and grabbed the knife he used to cut the rope. Jihoon was about to finish cutting the rope! Seungkwan just giggled as he went towards Seungcheol and lightly cut his throat, blood oozing. Seokmin grabbed his knife as he continued cutting the rope, since he was just beside Jihoon. Now, Vernon and Seungkwan weren't even looking.

"Almost there..." Seokmin mumbled as he cut the last fiber, making them free. Seokmin stood up as Vernon and Seungkwan just looked at them, a smirk visible on their faces. Everyone stood up as they tried to escape, but their feet were glued to the ground using super glue. Even if they escaped the rope, they would still be stuck because of their feet.

"WHAT THE HECK?!" Mingyu shouted as both of the boys looked up, seeing that it was only two screws left until the chandelier would fall. They smirked as they looked back at them, trying to escape. They just sat there, eating popcorn and sipping tea. They would enjoy the show that was about to happen.

"Uhm, guys, look above..." Wonwoo said as he gulped. Everyone looked up as they saw the chandelier falling. Everyone shouted as the chandelier fell on top of everyone, making them die immediately. Vernon and Seungkwan clapped as they were amazed by the show. They literally just watched their 'friends' die in front of them. The two smiled as their work was done. They went away from the place, the eleven's boys eyes on them, staring with their white, betrayed eyes.

Well, the ending was so anticlimactic...

Next in line:
IZ*ONE