You Are Our Exhibitions -Golden Child-

Jangjun woke up as he saw that he was inside a glass container, trapped. He immediately stood up and looked around. He saw all of his friends, lying unconsciously inside the containers. He started banging on the container, trying to break it so he could be free and he could free his friends, but he can't.

"Jangjun, Why are you breaking the glass? That breaks the point why all of you are here~" A voice inside the container said as he glared at where the voice came from. His hands started forming into fists as the voice just chuckled.

"Aww, don't be angry at me, Jangjun~," The voice said as it disappeared. He just sat down as he wanted to get out of here and beat the crap out of whoever kidnapped them. He stood up as he started thinking of a plan to get out of the place. As he was thinking, he saw Daeyeol waking up, immediately alerting him.

"Hyung!" Jangjun shouted as Daeyeol looked at Jangjun, confused at what the younger was saying. He looked around as he noticed a television that was turned on, the names of Sungyoon, Bomin, Donghyun, and Youngtaek is shown on it. Daeyeol continued to look at it as the glass containers open, making those who are still unconscious fall down. Daeyeol and Jangjun also went out of their containers.

"Jangjun, look at the television, why do you think their names are listed there?" Daeyeol said as Jangjun looked where the television is and saw the names of their friends on the television. He looked at his friends as he saw only Jaehyun, Seungmin, Joochan, and Jibeom were seen still unconscious. Daeyeol went towards his friends as he started waking them up.

"W-Wait... Where am I..?" Joochan asked as he looked around and saw glass containers. He immediately stood up as he went over to where Jangjun was. He tapped Jangjun's shoulder, making the older look at him.

"Hyung, what are you doing?" Joochan asked as he saw the television. Wait, I remember something from the television, Joochan thought as he continued to stare at the television, not seeing someone enter the room. The person chuckled as he turned off the containers, which were the only ones giving off light. Everyone, except Jaehyun, who was still unconscious, screamed as Daeyeol and Jangjun calmed them down.

"What type of friends are you when you're scared?" The person said as he chuckled before leaving the room. Joochan immediately shot up as he knew the person's voice.

"Hyung, the voice belonged to Sungyoon~Hyung!" Joochan said as Jangjun looked at the younger with disbelief. He didn't want to believe that the voice belonged to Sungyoon because the older wasn't capable of things like this.

"I don't believe you Joochan. I know that Sungyoon can't do things like this." Jangjun said as Joochan tried to talk before the lights went out again. Joochan was dragged by someone as the latter tried to talk, but it became muffled because the person was covering Joochan's mouth with their hand.

-----

Joochan looked around as he saw that he was inside a room where an insane person is typically place. He stood up as he wandered around. Not much was inside the room, just a bed, a writing desk and a door. He immediately went to the door, but he stopped when he saw chains on his hands.

"Hyung! You're awake!" A very familiar voice said as Joochan looked at the door. He saw Bomin, standing with a huge smile on his face. Bomin went closer to the older as he sat on the bed, humming.

"Yah, tell me. Why are we here?" Joochan asked as Bomin just chuckled before he looked towards the older. He leaned in as he smirked.

"Hyung, all of you are our main exhibits, and I know you recall the exact same moments as what's happening right now, that's why we took you~" Bomin explained as he chuckled before standing up.

"Don't worry hyung, once everything's done, we'll finally get our sweet revenge." Bomin said as he chuckled quietly and started walking to the door. He looked back at Joochan before he smiled sinisterly and waved his hand a little before leaving Joochan alone.

-----

"So, what you mean that someone kidnapped us then separated us from Sungyoon~hyung, Bomin, Youngtaek~hyung and Donghyun?" Seungmin asked as Jangjun nodded. Everyone started looking all over the place for any type of clue or key. Four people, however, were enjoying how confused their friends are.

"Hey guys, I found Youngtaek~hyung's clothes over here." Jaehyun said as everyone went towards where the latter. Daeyeol grabbed some of it, not knowing it was rigged. Jibeom, who was behind, saw some wires behind the clothes, alarming him.

"HYUNG! DON'T GRAB-" Jibeom tries to stop Daeyeol, but it was too late. Daeyeol had already grabbed the clothes. A trapdoor underneath them ope rened, making everyone fall.

-----

When they reached the ground, they were met by a soft mattress, safely landing them. Everyone groaned as they stood up and saw that they were inside a room, a very familiar room.

"This room... Wait, this room is where we found the secret of Donghyun and Bomin... Why are we here again??" Jibeom said as they saw everything there. From the murder weapons, to the blood and decaying corpses.

"If my memory serves me right, this is the last place we were at before we got kidnapped and got brought to where we are last time..." Jaehyun said as the door flew open, revealing Youngtaek and Donghyun.

"Well, well, well, what do we have here?" Youngtaek said as he was leaning against the door, smirking while holding an axe. When the others saw it, they immediately started trembling.

"Scared of the axe Youngtaek~hyung's holding? Why though? Don't be scared!" Donghyun said as he held a creepy smile on his face.

"Yah, where's Joochan? Where did you bring him?" Jangjun asked as both of them just chuckled. Youngtaek looked at Donghyun as the younger did the same before they both nodded. The two opened the lights, making the whole place lit up. Daeyeol, Jangjun, Seungmin, Jaehyun, and Jibeom adjusted their eyes as they saw Joochan.

"JOOCHAN!" Seungmin shouted as he tried to go to him, but failed since his feet were hammered to the ground. Youngtaek and Donghyun just chuckled as Sungyoon appeared with something in his hands.

"It has been a long time since I taxidermied someone..." Sungyoon said as the five stared at Sungyoon with wide eyes. Wait, did we hear him right?! Taxidermied?! The five thought as Bomin went back inside the room where Joochan is.

"Joochan, would you like to greet our guests?" Bomin said as he sat down, waiting for Joochan's response, but there was none. Bomin just chuckled before standing back up again.

"Whoops! I forgot. Sungyoon already taxidermied him. Oh well~" Bomin said as the five guys widened their eyes even wider. Everyone just chuckled before Donghyun went closer to the four.

"Bye bye~" Donghyun said as Bomin, Youngtaek, Sungyoon and him wore gas masks. Sungyoon flicked a switch, which caused knock-out gas to emit. The five tried to resist it, but in the end, they gave up.

"Hmm~ I want to exhibit them in front of our house." Sungyoon said before he started taxidermied his friends. He was excited to place all six of them in front of their yard, making it look like they're statues.

Next in line:
Rocket Punch
Noir
Lovelyz
Seventeen Vocal Line