Dollhouse -The Boyz-

Chanhee, Changmin, Sunwoo, Haknyeon and Eric all woke up at the same time. They were kunfused on why they were there. They stood up as they saw they were all dressed up in what would dolls wear.

"Chanhee~hyung, what are we doing here..?" Eric asked as Sangyeon, Kevin, Jacob, Younghoon, Hyunjae and Juyeon went inside the maknae line's room as they had a big, fake smile on their face.

"Oh! You guys are awake now! Come, we'll show you around~" Juyeon said as he and the hyungs went out, except for Younghoon, who was just staring at the five.

"We already chose your outfits, which is just right beside you. Meet us downstairs if you guys are finished." With that, Younghoon left the room. Everyone had a mix of fear, kunfusion and a slight bit of bad feeling about the dollhouse.

"Should we...?" Changmin asked as he looked at the others, who just shrugged their shoulders. They went up to the clothes that the elders had prepared as they started fitting it.

----------

Through a camera, they saw the five youngest dressing up in the clothes they specifically gave. It made their hearts skip a beat as they saw how kunfused Haknyeon, Sunwoo, Chanhee, Eric and Changmin were. A loud scoff was heard inside the room, which made them glare at the person, who was none other than Heo Hyunjoon, one of their victims.

"Don't you dare drag them here." Hyunjoon said as it made them laugh. A laugh far from sane. One of them went closer to Hyunjoon as they held the younger's jaw, stern and tight. It made Hyunjoon wince in pain.

"You don't tell us what to do." The person said as he let go. He smiled again before going back to the cameras. They saw that they were already going downstairs. They smiled in victory as they left the room, leaving Hyunjoon hopeless. He silently prayed that Chanhee, Eric, Haknyeon, Sunwoo and Changmin leave this creepy dollhouse.

----------

Sunwoo, Chanhee and Haknyeon took note of their surroundings as Eric and Changmin find a way to get out of this dollhouse. As soon as they saw the stairs, they saw a large portrait in front of them. They saw the dollhouse' front with the five elders in front of it, smiling ever so brightly, but something seems off. There were other people, who the five guessed that they were the neighbors, that had their faces ripped out. This made the five wonder, why are their faces ripped out?

"Ah, I see. That picture." A voice said as it made the five boys jump in fear. They looked beside them as they saw Kevin, who was currently disinterested by the picture.

"Anywho, come. Like Juyeon said, we would show you guys around the house." Kevin said as he went downstairs, leaving a creepy aura behind him, which made the five shiver. They just followed him as they saw Sangyeon, Younghoon, Jacob, Hyunjae and Juyeon, waiting for them to come down.

"Shall we start the tour?" Hyunjae asked as the five boys nodded. Hyunjae flashed a smile before leaving the lounge area. They started the tour at the dining room, proceeding to the bar, then at the trophy room, next at the living room, and finally, the front door. The five eldest didn't need to explain what was upstairs, since it was just mainly bedrooms for each one of them.

"And this is the front door. We would always go outside whenever we need to buy groceries or eat at the garden." Hyunjae explained as they immediately saw their ticket to freedom.

"So, that's the end of the tour! Come and join us at the dining room for a lovely afternoon tea session~" Jacob said as he, Kevin and Juyeon left, leaving Hyunjae, Sangyeon and Younghoon.

"I'll be going to my bedroom to fix my bed." Younghoon announced as he left the small group. The five boys looked at the two as they were busy talking about changing the design. This was their chance. The five of them ran to the door as they tried to open it, but it wouldn't bulge. It was like it was totally shut. Hyunjae and Sangyeon looked at the five helpless boys as they chuckled. They walked towards them as the five boys continued to open it.

"Hurry up, Sunwoo before they see us!" Chanhee hesitated as Sunwoo used all his muscle strength to open the door, but the door was still sealed shut. It was like the door itself was built using the strongest materials, which it was.

"Aww, are you five kids trying to escape? Why?" Sangyeon asked as it made the five youngest' breath hitch. They turned around slowly as they saw pouts on Sangyeon and Hyunjae's faces, but it suddenly turned into pure disgust.

"You guys don't want to spend the entirety of your lives with us?!" Hyunjae shouted as it alerted Juyeon, Kevin, Jacob and Younghoon. The five boys started trembling in fear as they saw the uncontrollable rage and anger seen on their faces.

"WE DID EVERYTHING TO MAKE YOU FIVE UNGRATEFUL BRATS TO BE HERE AND YOU GUYS ARE JUST GOING TO ESCAPE FROM US?! NO, NOT A FUCKING CHANCE. YOU GUYS BELONG TO THIS DOLLHOUSE. YOU GUYS ARE OURS." Both Sangyeon and Hyunjae shouted in pure anger as the five boys started running through the halls of the house.

"They want to escape us! We did everthing to be with them, yet they want to escape?!" Younghoon shouted in anger as it made the dollhouse go from the pastel, sweet side to the dark, bloody side. The hyungs grabbed their knives as they started hunting down Eric, Chanhee, Changmin, Sunwoo and Haknyeon.

Hyunjoon, from the camera room, saw how angry the hyungs were. It made him worry even more for the five. He knows what they can and will do to them. The door swung open, revealing an angry Juyeon.

"Oh, sweet, sweet Hyunjoon. Don't worry, your friends will join you and we'll live a happily ever after. No one will bother us and you guys won't escape." Juyeon said as he went to the control panel and locked every single door and window.

----------

Haknyeon, Eric, Chanhee, Changmin and Sunwoo were running through endless and endless corridors and halls, trying to find both a hiding spot and an escape route. They  tried opening every door and window, but they wouldn't open.

"Oh, Haknyeon~ Eric~ Sunwoo~ Chanhee~ Changmin~ let's play a game of hide and seek! We seek you five as you guys hide~!" Jacob's sickly sweet, but insane, voice was ringing through the halls as the five didn't listen but continued to try opening the doors.

"GUYS! HERE!" Sunwoo cried as they went inside the room. Jacob, Kevin, Sangyeon, Hyunjae and Younghoon just giggled as they knew what room they were in.

"Do you guys see any hiding spot?" Haknyeon asked as the others just shook their heads. They heard several hums as they knew it was from them. They panicked as they hid behind some crates of clothes. They held their breathe as Sangyeon, Kevin, Younghoon, Jacob and Hyunjae went inside, creepy, but sane, smiles plastered on their faces.

"Aww, why are you guys scared of us? We're just here to live with you guys forever, and ever." Jacob hummed as the five boys backed up, not knowing they pressed a button. When they heard the button pressed, the five youngest lost their soul, while the five eldest smiled in victory.

"There you guys are! Now, we'll live happily ever after, in this dollhouse~"

One of the plots I have in mind, like I said in my personal book. It's kinda like a horror/yandere type.

Next in line:
EXO (ChanBaek centered)
Victon
Red Velvet