A Candy Treat (SPECIAL) -CIX-

A special Halloween Oneshot for subwayoon

"You guys ready?" BX said as his friends nodded. The eldest smiled as he opened the door, revealing dozens of candies to be given to children this Halloween. This year, BX and his friends were decided by the neighbourhood association to give out candy to those who are trick-or-treating.

"Ready as you are, Captain Hyung!" Hyunsuk said as he did a little salute sign, making all his hyungs chuckle at how cute their maknae is. Everyone placed the candy inside a bowl.

ZIMZALABIM!

The doorbell rang as Seunghun opened the door, revealing kids in their halloween costumes with a small pumpkin basket where they would place the candies.

"TRICK OR TREAT!" The kids said as it softened Seunghun's heart. He smiled sweetly as he grabbed a fistful of candy and placed it inside the kids' basket.

"THANK YOU HYUNG!" The kids said as they left, all happy and excited to eat the candy. However, someone smiled as their plan was starting to work. They looked towards their partner as their partner smirked before looking back to Seunghun.

"TRICK OR TREAT!" Someone very familiar said as Jinyoung immediately stood up and went to the door, revealing Daehwi dressed up as a vampire. Jinyoung squealed in cuteness as he grabbed candy from the bowl and gave it to Daehwi.

"You're so hot, Daehwi! Can't wait to date you~" Jinyoung said as he winked, making Daehwi blush. He just giggled and left happily. The two that just saw the scene, smiled even wider when they saw Daehwi grab the candy. They can't believe that they saw Daehwi innocently grab the candy.

Yonghee stood up as he went towards the door and saw children dressed up in their halloween costume. Yonghee smiled sweetly as he grabbed two fistfuls of candy and separated it to each one.

"Here you go, little ones. Have a fantastic halloween~" He said as the kids quickly scrambled away, all happy and joyful. This continued on till ten in the evening, the five boys giving candies to those who were trick-or-treating.

"You're the last trick-or-treater! Happy Halloween kid!" Hyunsuk said as he gave the little girl dressed up as Tinkerbell candy, making the girl all jolly. She bid goodbye to Hyunsuk as she immediately left the house.

"Well, that's quite tiring..." BX said as he ripped a bag of chips and opened the television to watch his favorite K-Drama. Everyone chuckled as they saw the news go on.

Breaking News!
Several trick-or-treaters were reported dead near the riverside. It was discovered by an old man who was walking back from a convenience store. Stay tuned for more updates-

Everyone had their eyes wide open from the news they just heard, except for them. They were mentally shouting in joy because their plan worked. The plan they have been waiting for after three years.

"W-What?! We didn't do anything to the candies!" Seunghun said as the lights went off, making everyone panic. Jinyoung and Hyunsuk were screaming while Yonghee was just sitting down beside BX, cuddling him. Seunghun was keeping everyone calm and safe when the lights returned. Everyone sighed, before Yonghee screamed when he looked at the wall.

Happy Halloween, dearest friends~
Trick or Treat~

Hyunsuk screamed as he saw two tables with baskets filled with candy on each one. Everyone went towards it as they saw a note lying on the left side of the table. BX, being the oldest, grabbed it and opened it, revealing a note.

Aww, did your little trick-or-treating has gone wrong?
Well, we just added a pinch of cyanide to each one and poof! Everyone is dead!
This is so fun, to be honest!

BX started ripping the paper into pieces as they stared at the older, who was angered by the message. Both of them smiled victoriously as they continued to act shocked.

"Okay, who the fuck mixed cyanide with the candies? Better speak up before a punch goes down your throat." BX said as Hyunsuk started trembling. Jinyoung came beside the youngest as he started calming him down.

"It's not me! I didn't even know we have cyanide hidden inside the house!" Seunghun said as he shrugged his shoulders. BX just looked at him before looking at Yonghee, who was spacing out.

"W-What? Hyung, I can't even murder children!" Yonghee said as his voice cracked. BX next looked at Jinyoung, who was still calming down Hyunsuk.

"Hyung, I swear to my Cookie collection that I am not the one who placed cyanide on those candies. Believe me!" Jinyoung said as BX was getting suspicious of Jinyoung before he moved towards the maknae.

"Do you think, hyung, that I would poison people?" Hyunsuk said as the lights went out again. BX tried to calm down everyone before something hit him, making him unconscious.

-----

Jinyoung woke up as he saw that he was inside of what it seems to be a candy factory. He tried to move, but he was trapped in between mixtures of candy. He looked at the rest as he just saw BX and Seunghun. Wait, where did Yonghee and Hyunsuk go?! Jinyoung thought as the lights opened, revealing a happy-go-lucky Hyunsuk and a smirking Yonghee.

"Hyung! You're awake! What do you think? Yonghee~Hyung and I thought that you guys weren't gonna wake up!" Hyunsuk enthusiastically said as Jinyoung tried to free himself, but the mixture was super sticky.

"Aww, don't try to escape, Jinyoung. It'll ruin our special candy recipe!" Yonghee said as BX and Seunghun started to gain consciousness, making the two smile.

"W-Where am I-I?" Seunghun asked as he heard a machine go. He immediately looked around as he saw that he was inside a mixing bowl alongside Jinyoung and BX.

"Hyungs, welcome to our candy factory, haha! We created the candy we gave to the children! Of course, our secret ingredient is humans and a bottle of cyanide to make the perfect candy!" Hyunsuk explained as his pupils started to get smaller, making him crazier by each second. BX tried to get out as Yonghee just shook his head.

"Don't try to escape, hyung. After we start the machine, it'll all be fine. You guys will become delicious candy and we'll distribute it to children!" Yonghee said as he smirked before sitting down on his throne, which was made out of candy wrappers. In the middle of the thrones lies a decapitated head, most specifically, Daehwi's head.

"It's getting boring in here already, right Hyung? Why don't we end it immediately?" Hyunsuk asked as Yonghee nodded. Jinyoung, Seunghun, and BX widened their eyes as Yonghee stood up and went to the switch.

"Enjoy the ride, hyungs~" Yonghee said as he waved a little before chuckling. He pressed a button, making the bowl spin. A giant whisk appeared as it started stirring Jinyoung, BX and Seunghun. Yonghee and Hyunsuk just smiled as the younger started caressing Daehwi's head.

"Don't worry, Daehwi! Jinyoung will join you in heaven~" Hyunsuk said before he chuckled.

Next in line:
Noir
Golden Child
Rocket Punch
Lovelyz
Seventeen Vocal Line

Happy Halloween to everyone~~

I love it! Yonghee and Hyunsuk, you did a great job! Now, I'm bored... Lemme play another chapter!