Cannibalism -IZ*ONE-

Requested by byunpenguin
I hope you like it 💜

Eunbi had her butcher knife in her hands, ready to butcher a person. She chopped the person into smaller bits as she placed the bits inside a plastic bag. She went inside a cell and dragged an innocent little girl towards the chopping board. Eunbi doesn't even care about their wails and cries. She just wants to kill them over and over again.

"Don't cry, little girl. I'll make you into something more beautiful!" Eunbi said as she giggled like a maniac. She raised her butcher knife as she started chopping the poor girl into pieces. She chopped off her arms, legs and even the head. She placed all of these into a plastic bag as she dropped the butcher knife into the sink as she washed it. She washed the butcher knife as the other people inside the cells were crying for help. No one will or can help them, because the small warehouse was in the middle of the woods. Eunbi's house, alongside with her friends, lives beside the forest. It was only a five minute walk from the house towards the place.

After she finished washing the knife and her hands, she grabbed the two plastic bags as she skipped all the way to the house. Her friends, on the other hand, were starving. They practically waited for Eunbi to come back from the marketplace. Chaeyeon and Hyewon were cooking the fifth round of ramen when Eunbi came back.

"Finally! Unnie, what took you so long?!" Wonyoung said as she went up to Eunbi and hugged her. Eunbi just smiled as she went towards the kitchen to cook the said 'meat'. Hyewon saw that the ramen was done, so she switched the stove off and placed the newly cooked ramen onto a bowl. Chaeyeon, on the other hand, just stood there, questioning about the blood on Eunbi's clothes. If she truly went to the market, why is there blood on her clothes?

"Oh, Chaeyeon! Care to help me cook?" Eunbi said as Chaeyeon just shivered in fear. From the way the older talked, it made Chaeyeon creeped out. She just shrugged it off as Eunbi grabbed everything from inside the plastic bag. As she place everything outside, Chaeyeon was disgusted as she saw what they are.

"Eunbi, are those human meat?!" Chaeyeon shouted in disgust as everyone in the living room went up to the kitchen as they looked at Eunbi. She had a creepy smile on her face as she started washing the freshly cut human parts. She hummed to a beat as she continued washing everything. Chaeyeon, on the other hand, was disgusted. How on earth Eunbi get those?! Chaeyeon thought as the older started cooking the meat.

"Eunbi~unnie, you're cooking human meat! That's disgusting!" Minju said as she started to feel sick. She ran towards the washroom as Eunbi didn't even care about what the others were saying. She placed the arm and legs into a frying pan and started frying it like fried chicken.

"You're so disgusting, Eunbi~unnie!" Hitomi said as Eunbi glared at her. The latter felt small as Eunbi snickered before she went back and continued cooking the human leg and arm. When it finished, she placed it delicately on a plate and even decorated it with some lettuce. She grabbed the bits of human meat and poured it into a pot and started stirring it. She hummed again as she placed the other arm and leg inside as she grabbed some soy sauce and vinegar and poured some inside. She also placed some laurel leaves to make the dish even delicious.

"EUNBI! STOP! YOU'RE LITERALLY COOKING DEAD HUMAN!" Hyewon shouted as Eunbi didn't even flinch. Instead, she went to a blender and poured human blood. This is so gory, I both like and dislike it. She poured everything inside as she grabbed some ice and milk and poured it inside the blender. She closed the blender as she started blending it, making it like a strawberry shake, but with human blood. When the blender finished, she grabbed exactly twelve cups and and poured it in.

"I-I-I'll just g-grab some p-p-plates..." Yujin quietly said as she went to dish rack and grabbed some plates and utensils before going to the dining room. Chaeyeon cooked some edible food, like bulgogi and kimchi fried rice.

"I'll help Yujin with the...plates..." Nako said as she went up to the dish rack and grabbed the remaining plates. She went to the dining room as Chaeyeon, Eunbi, Hyewon, Yuri, Yena, Sakura and Chaewon. Eunbi went back to the pot as she turned off the stove. She grabbed two bowls and poured both the human meat and soup in. An arm rested on one bowl while one leg rested on the other one. She brought both of the bowls towards the dining table, where Minju, Wonyoung, Yujin, Nako, and Hitomi were, sitting while Wonyoung and Hyewon were helping Minju control her pukes.

Chaeyeon, on the other hand, finished cooking both the bulgogi and kimchi fried rice. Yena, Yuri, Chaewon and Sakura cheered in joy as Eunbi started to get irritated. She wanted every friend of her to eat human meat with her. Of course, Chaeyeon was in the way.

"Chaeyeon~unnie cooked us bulgogi and kimchi fried rice!" Yena shouted in joy as the others smiled. Eunbi's blood boiled as she stormed into the kitchen. She grabbed the fried human leg and arm as she went back and angrily placed the plate on the table, making Yena startled.

"Unnie, what's wrong?" Yuri asked as Eunbi stormed back to the kitchen and grabbed half of the cups that was filled with 'strawberry shake' as she brought it to the dining table. She slammed the cups, making everyone flinch from the noise. She stormed back to the kitchen and grabbed the remaining cups and a special 'dish' before going back to the dining room. Everyone was soulless when they saw Eunbi with the 'dish' as she happily placed the cups on the table.

"Eat the meat or else." Eunbi threatened as she smiled then raised the 'dish'. Everyone gulped as they sat down and grabbed a slice of the leg, arm and the bits. They tried to eat it, but as soon as Sakura placed it inside her mouth, she puked so bad. Eunbi sharply looks over to Sakura as she stood up from her place and started going to Sakura.

"U-U-Unnie, what a-are you g-gonna d-d-do..?" Sakura asked in fear as Eunbi gabbed the girl's chin as she chopped off the girl's arm. It earned a lot of gasps and shocked expression from everyone as Eunbi looked at everyone.

"You're a cannibal, Unnie!" Chaewon said as Eunbi ran up to the girl and chopped her head off, instantly killing her. She just smiled creepily to her other friends as she sat down in the middle chair, enjoying the meal she made.

"Eat up, or you'll be like Chaewon and Sakura~"

Next in line:
IZ*ONE
WJSN
Seventeen