Can We Play Together? -Victon-

Hanse and Sejun were inside their apartment, chilling and listening to nostalgic night meanwhile Heochan was inside the kitchen with Seungwoo, baking banana bread. Seungsik, Subin and Byeongchan are chatting at the balcony while admiring the beautiful countryside scenery.

"The banana bread it almost complete!" Heochan shouted in joy as he looked at the banana bread, baking inside the oven. Seungwoo just chuckled as he started preparing some drinks for everyone. He went to the refrigerator and opened it. He grabbed some orange juice from inside and closed back the fridge.

Hanse and Sejun were still chilling in the living room, calmly playing some Monopoly. That is when they received a text message. Hanse, being the one who's closer, grabbed it and looked at who it is. It was just a number, no name was saved. Hanse checked the message as he started getting shivers from the message.

Wh¥ d0n+ y0u ¶|@¥ w1+h m3?

Hanse just blocked the number as he immediately placed down his phone. Sejun notices it as he stopped playing Monopoly, instead, he started asking Hanse what happened.

"Hanse? What happened?" Sejun asked as the latter grabbed his phone and showed the message to Sejun, who looked at it. He just chuckled as he snatched Hanse's phone from his hand and deleted the contact. Sejun placed down Hanse's phone as he started placing the Monopoly pieces into its box.

One of the boys looked towards where Hanse was and started giggling mentally. He wanted to play with everyone. He wanted to have his fun now. Recently, everyone had their own fun, like going to the amusement park, going abroad, playing at the arcade, etc. While him, he didn't had any fun at all. They always delayed his fun.

-----

When the banana bread was finished baking, the seven boys huddled up in the living room as they started munching on the delicious pastry that Seungwoo and Heochan baked. After a few minutes, the lights started flickering. Seungsik stood up and went to where the power outler was.

"I'll go check the power outlet. Be right back." Seungsik said as he went towards the storage room, the most creepiest room out of all. He entered as he was greeted by endless boxes and random stuff. He made his way to the back part, where the light switch is, and tried to fix it. When he arrived, he was greeted by a completely fine electrical box. Seungsik furrowed his brows as he noticed some red substances dripping from the bottom.

"Huh?" Seungsik wondered as he grabbed his flashlight and investigated it. He followed where the blood is until he reached a blank wall. He shone the flashlight onto it, revealing a note written in blood.

D0n'+ 1gn0r3 m3! 1 ju$+ w@n+ +0 p|@¥ w1+h y0u 9u¥$!

Seungsik backed up until he saw the lights outside go off, making the entire apartment very dark.

"HYUNG! I CAN'T SEE!" Byungchan shouted as Seungsik tried to make his way back to the living room even though it's dark. He touches the wall as he walk towards the living room, making it his support.

"Stay calm everyone and stay in the living room." Seungwoo said as everyone started to panic. As for Seungsik, he continues touching the wall until he touched something warm. He grabbed his phone, but his phone was nowhere to be seen. I swear I had my phone in my pocket... Seungsik thought as the lights came back, but this time, the color red illuminated the entire place.

"H-Hyung, y-you touched b-b-blood..." Subin said as Seungsik looked at his hands, then at the wall, revealing a note written, once again, in blood. The youngest' of the group started shivering as Seungsik read it.