Sweet, Sweet People -NCT 127 & NCT Dream-

NCT Dream centered

As soon as Chenle, Jisung, Jaemin, Renjun and Jeno stepped inside the store, they felt shivers. The place itself was very creepy. There were random items scattered around the floor, like bottles of perfume, some ancient ladle, several photographs of a cute boy eating a watermelon whilst wearing a beanie.

"Welcome to my store! What would you like?" A creepy, but soft voice boomed through the halls of the store. Everyone felt shivers and chills as a little boy ascended from the darkness. He looked very young to own the store.

"Uhm, we just entered this store b-because of t-t-the rain!" Jeno said as sweat dripped from his forehead. The boy just did a sly smirk mentally as he maintained a creepy expression on his face. He grabbed an ice cream box, which made everyone's eyes go wide. They immediately grabbed it as the boy just smirked. They're so oblivious, the boy thought as exactly five papers were summoned from nowhere. Thankfully, the attention of the five boys were at the ice cream box. They were already opening it.Ns ice cream. They would be fulfilled every single day! Without hesitation, all of them signed the contract. They read it, of course, just in case something was bad. The boy grinned as a sharp slash was felt by the five boys. They looked at their wrists as they saw the slash. It was deep, but it immediately healed after.

"Come back here so I could give you the ice cream. Oh, by the way, my name's Donghyuck. Lee Donghyuck." The boy, whose name was Donghyuck, said as the five boys didn't even care and just ran outside the shop, where the rain immediately stopped.

"Of course, every single one of you will come back."

-----

The five boys entered the house, which made Taeyong and Doyoung, their mothers, release their worries. They were worried because something bad might happen to them or worse, dead.

"Where did you guys get the ice cream?" Doyoung asked as he spotted the box of ice cream resting on Renjun's palms. Renjun was about to say something when he felt a sharp pain. Cold breeze suddenly entered the house as a voice was heard beside Renjun.

Renjunnie, why don't you lie~
Don't tell them about the store~

The voice was deep and scary, which made Renjun shiver. He looked back at Taeyong and Doyoung, who were waiting for an answer.

"W-We bought it at the convenience store nearby..!" Renjun hesitated before he heard a creepy chuckle. The cold breeze suddenly stopped as he didn't feel the excruciating pain anymore. He looked at the others as they looked back at him with shocked. They never knew that Renjun would lie. Renjun never lies to anyone.

"Injun, why did you lie? That wasn't you." Jeno said as the voice came back and the excruciating pain also came back. The voice chuckled as this time, it formed a figure in front of him. Renjun was the only one seeing this while the others were trying to get his attention.

Oh, look. Your friends are trying to get your attention, yet you still look at me~
Why don't you lie again, Huang Renjun~
I forgot! You don't lie, haha!
Don't worry, Renjun. I'll help you~

The figure disappeared while Renjun felt his body becoming numb. His friends noticed it as they started to get worried. Jaemin and Chenle went to get Taeyong and Doyoung while Jeno and Jisung stayed and started fanning him.

Renjun's eyes closed as he felt the figure possess him. The figure smirked as he felt the control over Renjun's body. Renjun opened his eyes as he smirked. He stood up as he faced his friends. His eyes were red while his clothes started to become bloody.

"H-Hyung..? Why are y-y-your eyes and c-clothes blood red?" Jisung said with fear as Renjun started laughing maniacally. Jeno and Jisung started backing up when Jaemin and Chenle came back.

Oh, lele and nana! Would you like to join us~
We were about to kill Nono and sungie~!

The voice didn't belong to Renjun, which made Chenle and Jeno shiver in fear. Renjun just chuckled very darkly as Renjun summoned two figures beside him. Renjun let the two figures choose who they want to possess. The two figures went to Jisung while the other went to Jeno. The two figures started possessing the two, leaving a scared Chenle and teary Jaemin.

"H-Hyung, let's go to Donghyuck~hyung!" Chenle said as Jaemin nodded quickly. Both immediately ran towards the shop where they bought the ice cream. Renjun, Jisung and Jeno pouted as their supposed toys.

Hyung, let's catch them~
I wanted to play with Chenle~

Jeno smirked as the three of them disappeared and started following Jaemin and Chenle.

-----

Jaemin and Chenle continuously knocked on the door as Donghyuck stared through it. He smirked as another figure appeared beside him, purring his head on the younger's head. He was happy because he was alive, again.

"Donghyuckie, why don't you let them in~" The male purred as it made Donghyuck's heart flutter like crazy. He grinned at the older as he opened the door. Jaemin and Chenle immediately crashed in the store while they closed the door, locking it. Well, Renjun, Jeno and Jisung would just appear by their side mysteriously because Donghyuck was actually behind it. He summoned three of his dead hyungs so they could possess someone.

"Welcome back! Oh, by the way, this is Mark~hyung." Donghyuck said as he introduced the male beside him. Mark, the male that was purring onto the younger's neck, smirked as he summoned two figures.

"Chenle, Jeno, I would like you two to meet Jungwoo~hyung and Jaehyun~hyung!" Mark happily said as the two gasped at the twosmirking figures in front of them. They were the same figures as Renjun, Jeno and Jisung! Bloody clothes, rose red eyes!

"Oh, you should also meet the other three! They're Taeil~hyung, Johnny~hyung and Yuta~hyung!" Mark continued as Renjun, Jeno and Jisung appeared beside them.

"Oh no..."

I'll release a part two!
This is can possibly be a book

Next in line:
NCT 127 & NCT Dream part 2
ATEEZ
EXO (ChanBaek)