My Deadly Revenge -Seventeen Jeonghan-

Requested by BBONGJJAEE-
I hope you like it 💜

February 23rd, 2001

Jeonghan was happily skipping through the streets of his neighborhood along with his parents. Jeonghan was only five years old. His parents adored Jeonghan because he was their only son, so they promised to raise Jeonghan. Of course, the five year old liked it. The family went inside their house as his mother went to the kitchen to cook dinner. Jeonghan and his parents actually went to the grocery store to buy their daily needs, since the stock they has were already depleted. Like any five year old, Jeonghan wanted candy. The parents of the little boy were happy when they see their son happy.

"Mom, Dad! Look! I drew us a picture!" Jeonghan said as he showed his parents a drawing of a small boy with a mother and a father. Both of Jeonghan's parents cried as they hugged Jeonghan. They were proud because of Jeonghan's drawing. The little boy's dad went with the little boy as the mom was left at the kitchen.

"HONEY, JEONGHAN, DINNER'S READY~" The mother said as both the father and Jeonghan went downstairs. Jeonghan was running like crazy while the dad was catching up. They had their little race on whoever arrives at the dining table, wins!

The mom just chuckled as Jeonghan and his dad sat down. They started eating the food, talking about random stuff.

"Silly Jeonghan. Let me help you." His mom said as the house started shaking. This made Jeonghan, his mom and dad shake. The parents of Jeonghan looked at him as they stood up from their places and shooed Jeonghan towards the backyard. As they were about to exit, a debris fell on top of Jeonghan's parents. The little boy cried as he tried to pull his parents, but failed.

"Go, now! Save yourself, Hannie. Don't worry, we'll follow you!" His father said as the little Jeonghan ran away from the house. He ran and ran until he saw the house fall on top of his parents. This made Jeonghan cry. He just lost his parents.

Present Time

Jeonghan was standing in front of a lady, eyes displaying no emotions as he continued to stab the lady in the alley. Since his parents died, he was just a kid wondering around the streets. Of course, he knew who did it. It was the government. They wanted to build another hi-tech building, saying it's for the greater good of the country. In the end, it wasn't even finished.

"Pathetic." Jeonghan coldly said as he left the lady, practically unrecognizable because of the punches and stabs she had received. Jeonghan grabbed his knife as he went back and started walking back to his apartment. He had his black hoodie on as he lowered his face. He was a crazy murderer. Well, a murderer that wants to avenge his parents. His phone did a DING! sound as he checked it. It was none other than his 'friends'. He despised having friends. They'll just use you and share false information.

Woozi Is Short

Yah, Hannie, where are you?!

He just turned off his phone as he saw one of his friends, Hansol or Vernon, standing in the rain, totally oblivious to the crowd. He was childishly playing in the rain. It brought back so many memories from his childhood. He smirked as he brought out his trusty knife. He went behind Vernon as he covered the younger's mouth. He dragged the younger all the way to an alley, where he can kill him.

"Guys! Jeonghan's grabbing Vernon!" Seokmin said as everyone inside the van went after Vernon and Jeonghan. It was Seungcheol's plan to expose Jeonghan for the recent killings in the city. Jeonghan already killed over a thousand people in just one week. How you may ask, well, I don't know. He has his ways. Jeonghan knew that his 'friends' were following him, so he stopped as he stabbed Vernon several times, before the younger fell down, obviously dead from the stabs.

"I know you guys are following me~" Jeonghan said in a creepy sing-song tune. He smirked when he saw everyone went outside. He's ready to kill all of them in one sweep. He chuckled darkly as he started running up to them, with several knives in his hands. Everyone grabbed each other as Jeonghan threw some of his knives towards Chan and Minghao, which unluckily, didn't moved from their place. The two boys received all of the knives. Three of the knives went through the heart and the brain of both the boys, making them die instantly.

"You two are pathetic and weak." Jeonghan spat as he grabbed a bat from beside the trash can and started bashing everyone with it. He bashed and bashed until he heard everyone's last breath. He laughed manically as he left the bat in the alley and continued walking.

"How lucky am I this day?" Jeonghan said to himself as he looked at the building in front of him. He went inside as he readied his knives. If you, readers, are wondering what building is it, it is the president's place. Finally, after nineteen years, he could get his revenge on who killed his parents. He went behind a guard as he slit the guard's throat. The guard died as Jeonghan chuckled darkly before grabbing the gun from his body. To his surprise, the guard's gun was a rifle. He fearlessly went inside as every guard inside started shooting him. Of course, being the master murder he is, he easily avoided every gunshot.

"So pathetic. Can you guys do your best even?" Jeonghan mocked as he chuckled darkly once again. He grabbed his rifle as he started shooting every guard at the place. Every single guard, dead. He laughed like a maniac. Wait, let me change that. He laughed maniacally as he went straight, where the president's office is. He swung the doors wide open to be greeted by the president and some guards. Jeonghan shot the guards as he went up to the president with a smirk plastered on his face. It was the day he had been waiting for. The day where he could avenge his parents. He placed the gun against the head of the president, and shot it.

"Bye bye~"

Next room:
BTS Taehyung