Let's Play A Little Game -BTS Taehyung-

Requested by Anonymous
I hope you like it 💜

Y/N was inside her bedroom, all alone and bored. Her mother left a few minutes ago for work. Y/N had already done all of the chores her mother assigned her, which left her to do absolutely nothing inside of her room. Instead, she grabbed her phone and started scrolling through Instagram, following famous accounts, fanpages and others. She kept on scrolling and scrolling until she found something interesting. She tapped the account as she saw pictures of a horror game played by one.

seolaswishes I won't play this game anymore! I can't sleep because of it!❤️12,279 likes      💭     ↗️

❤️12,279 likes      💭     ↗️

Comments:
mommayeolz Yah, why did you okay that?! They said its cursed!
kpop_life_insfires_me Child, please stay away from that game
          seolaswishes @kpop_life_insfires_me okay!

I didn't care about how scary the game is. I went to the play store to download it. Of course, our internet being shitty, it would take two flipping hours to get it. I placed my phone on top of my bedside table as I stood up from my bed and started going to the kitchen to find some food to eat.

----------

While Y/N was busy getting her food, the phone started buzzing uncontrollably. One of the ghosts in it had escaped from the game. Last time, seolaswishes had Renjun as a ghost, which made the poor boy scared for his life. Renjun kept on scaring the boy by moving things. The ghost just stood there, a creepy smile plastered on his face. Since the app was downloaded, the only thing that'll make the ghost disappear is when you delete it, which it impossible since the ghost in your house will guard it, not letting you go to it.

Y/N grabbed a box of pocky, some kimchi and three bowls of rice before she went back to her bedroom. The ghost noticed it as he started messing up the house. He made infinite rooms, hallways endless and the whole house in complete darkness. Y/N stumbled upon a jacket rack as her bowls of rice and kimchi scatter on the floor. She tried to stand up, but she failed because of how dark the house it.

"Why is the house so dark? I know that all of the light—" She said before she paused. She saw a figure moving from one room to another. She started trembling as she back up, not knowing a room was behind her. She continued to back up until she fell inside the room. She groaned in annoyance as she stood up. She saw a figure of the ghost in front of her. It showed a boxy smile as he went closer to Y/N.

"My name's Kim Taehyung. Your worse nightmare." The ghost, whose name was Taehyung, said as he started laughing maniacally before he disappeared. Y/N felt slashes on her body as her body started to become weak. A telephone rang beside her as she answered it.

"Delete the app before it's too late!" The voice said as it immediately ended. This made Taehyung angry. Did someone they victimized before told her?! Taehyung just smirked as he pushed Y/N away from the bedside table, where her phone was laying. Y/N tried to stand up, but her body was super weak. Instead, she stood up and grabbed support using the walls. She walked and walked, but was pushed again by Taehyung. He was enjoying the little game. His buddy, which was Renjun, who tormented with seolaswishes, was just beside him, enjoying the game his hyung is doing.

Y/N stood up again as she held to the wall, supporting her. She walked slowly as she spotted the bedside table, where she needs to delete the app, which is the cause of the ghosting. She walked and walked, that is, until things came down. Taehyung, with the help of Renjun, pushed down barrels, racks, closets and even, dead bodies of their successful victims. Y/N had a hard time avoiding each item, since they threw it one after another. She jumped over dead bodies, leaned against the walls, and even push some. Luckily for Y/N, she was almost close to the phone. Taehyung, on the other hand, vanished Renjun as he appeared right in front of Y/N.

"Oh no no, you aren't getting closer to the phone, sweetie." Taehyung said as he teleported Y/N's mom in front of the girl. This made the girl scared. Her mother just gulped as Taehyung grabbed her by the throat and started choking her. Taehyung had his smirk on his face whilst Y/N was begging the latter to stop. She crawled towards the phone, but Taehyung stepped on her fingers, making the girl scream in pain. Taehyung just smirked as he continued to kill the poor girl's mother. Y/N looked around as she saw a lamp beside her. She grabbed it using all her strength as she stood up and bashed Taehyung. Luckily, Taehyung was in human form, so he got hit by the lamp. She ran to her phone as she searched for the app.

"Delete, delete, delete!" She said as she dragged the to the trash bin. When a notification was seen, she immediately tapped YES. Taehyung groaned in annoyance as his body started disappearing. Y/N went o her mother and hugged her.

"I'll be back, Y/N." Taehyung said with a low, and yes, lower than Felix's voice and his voice, and creepy voice before he disappeared. The house went back to normal as they were inside the girl's room. She smiled as she and her mother went out of the room with Taehyung just standing there, a smirk on his face. Y/N didn't technically delete the right app, so Taehyung was still there.

"Wrong app, sweetie."

So, I may or may not have place mine, BBONGJJAEE- and butbambamisnotbig Instagram accounts in here... Sorry! Follow me at Instagram if ya want some SSJYP & SSM Stuff.

Next room:
IZONE