Hide & Clap -IZ*ONE-

Requester: byunpenguin

Maknae Line centered

Sorry if this took way too long!! I hope you enjoy and sorry if it took forever!!

Minju was inside her house alongside, locked inside her cell, or the so-called bedroom. She hasn't had any friends ever since because she was very shy at that time, until now, she was still very shy. Her mother tried her best to make Minju remove her shyness, which up to today, she still is doing.

DING DONG~

"Minju, sweetie, can you open the door? I'm busy cleaning the bathroom." Minju's mom said as Minju groaned before she lazily stood up from the bed. She wore on her bunny slippers and lazily went downstairs.

When she had arrived, she opened the door, revealing five girls in front, all bursting with smiles and sweetness. Minju's shyness overcame her again as she started looking down.

"Oh, hi! My name's Yuri! These are my friends Wonyoung, Nako, Yujin and Hitomi!" Yuri, the girl in front of Minju, said as she let out her hand. Minju just looked at it before she held out her hand, shook it for one second, and immediately retreated it. Yuri chuckled as Minju's mother appeared beside Minju.

"You five must be our new neighbors! Well, I'm sorry if Minju isn't talking that much. She is very shy but when she talks to me, it's like she has so much to tell." Minju's mom explained as the five girls just nodded. Minju just looked down as Wonyoung, the youngest, held up Minju's chin and held it up, making Minju and Wonyoung make eye contact.

"Don't worry, Minju. You'll overcome your shyness someday." Wonyoung said as a sweet smile formed on Minju's face. Her mother looked at Minju as she can't help but smile too.

"Come in, come in! I just cooked some pizza!" Minju's mother said as the five girls immediately shook their head. Minju's mom insisted them as the five girls went inside. Their eyes wondered all over Minju's house. It was very basic, but very comfy. At the living room, three couches were seen surrounding a low coffee table, where an aloè vera plant was sitting as the centerpiece. A 48 inch flat screen television was in front of the said couches with its remote lying beside the television. Underneath, magazines and cds were seen organized and arranged according to the issue date(of the magazine) and artist(cds).

"Sit down at the living room and I'll get the pizza and some drinks. For the meantime, you five girls make friends with Minju, since she doesn't have any friends." Minju's mom said as the six girls sat down at the living room. Minju's mom went into the kitchen and grabbed the newly baked pizza and some refreshing four seasons, leaving a silent and awkward atmosphere in the living room. Minju was afraid to talk because of, you know.

"So, Minju, tell us about yourself. Don't worry, we won't judge you." Hitomi said, ending her sentence with a sweet smile. Minju, on the other hand, was just fiddling with her fingers.

"M-My name's Kim Minju... I love to take pictures, travel around and visit places, baking, cooking, singing, dancing and e-eating delicious food..." Minju spoke as the five girls nodded.

"Well, my name's Nako! I'm from Japan and just moved here. My interests are singing, dancing, trying something out of my comfort zone and beaches." Nako said as Minju looked up, eyes seen inside her eyes.

Time Skip

After a quick round of introductions, Minju had finally gained friends. She was talking more fluently and normally now. She was happy because she had made friends now. Minju's mom was listening from behind a pillar and can't help but smile. She was proud that her daughter had finally got courage and made friends.

Minju's mom grabbed the pizza and drinks as she went towards the six, who were busy telling each other stories from some point in their lives.

"Girls, here's the pizza and drinks." Minju's mom said as she placed down a tray filled with a half hawaiian, half bacon & cheese pizza alongside with six glasses of refreshing four seasons.

"Minju, I'm going out for a bit to meet with my friends at downtown. Be good okay?" Minju's mom said as she kissed Minju's forehead. She went upstairs as she got dress, leaving the six munching on the snacks.

A few minutes later, Minju's mother came down, all dressed, and bid goodbye to the six girls. She left the house as the girls were almost finished eating the pizza.

"So, we should play a game of hide and clap." Yujin said while Minju nodded immediately, not noticing the dark aura that the words were given. It made Wonyoung smirk. She couldn't believe that humans were easily fooled.

"We five will go hide and you'll seek, got it?" Nako said as Minju nodded. Nako stood up and went up to Minju and grabbed a handkerchief from her pocket. She blindfolded Minju as the others smiled in victory.

"Now, count to ten." Wonyoung instructed as the five girls hide. Minju started counting as the others cannot contain their giggles. They can't believe that they will actually do this. Their plan was going really, really good.

"TEN!" Minju shouted as she stood up and clapped. She waited for a response, but no claps were heard. She carefully walked inside the kitchen and clapped, but once again, nobody clapped in return. She carefully walked outside the hallway and clapped. Luckily, someone clapped. She went closer to who it is and clapped every step she took. By that time, she didn't knew that she was actually sinking. She clapped and clapped until she fully sunk to the floor and appearing in the underworld. The five girls looked down as they smirked.

-----

Minju felt her feet burning, so she immediately removed her blindfold and saw where she is. There were blood everywhere, some of the floor were broken and filled with lava. Minju became scared as she saw five girls in front of her, smiling ever so victoriously. They had horns and wings growing.

"Dumb little human, fell into our trap. Eunbi~unnie, here's the sacrifice you needed." Yujin said as a demon appeared beside them with horns and wings three times bigger than the five girls.

"W-Where am I?!" Minju shouted as Eunbi, the demon goddess, went up to Minju and held her chin, making the younger make eye contact. She saw the bloodshot red eyes of the demon, which made her gulp.

"You're in hell, sweetie. You are the sacrifice." Eunbi whispered as she started ripping Minju into pieces. She grabbed her heart as she looked at it. She smiled as she inserted it inside her. Eunbi felt her whole body become human again. The five girls' plan was to capture a human and bring them to Eunbi. Eunbi grabs their heart in order to make Eunbi human again.

"Thanks girls. Now, go find five more so you can be humans too." Eunbi instructed as the five girls nodded and disappeared.