He Would Never! -ATEEZ-

11:34 PM

"Who would do this to Wooyoung..." Seonghwa said as the seven members huddled up in the living room, where Wooyoung's cold body was located. He was murdered using a golf club when he was alone in the dorm while the others went out to buy food.

"Who would do this to him? I mean, no one has access in our dorm, except for us and the managers." Jongho added as they thought of who had held grudges against Wooyoung.

"Well, both San and I heard Hongjoong~hyung, Seonghwa~hyung and Wooyoung fight about something." Mingi exclaimed as everyone looked over to the two oldest. They noticed the intense atmosphere between the two. Hongjoong and Seonghwa weren't looking at each other, instead, they were looking at the opposite directions.

"Okay... Let's just go to our rooms and stay there before the intense atmosphere gets worse." Yunho suggested as everyone nodded in agreement. Everyone, but the two oldest, went to their shared rooms. Seonghwa was the first one to go to his room before Hongjoong did.

"If I found out that you did it, I'm killing you." Both of the oldest said as they went inside their shared room, locked it and went straight to bed.

2:17 AM

San woke up in the middle of the night, needy to go to the bathroom. Instantly, San ran to the bathroom, which was in the middle of Mingi and Jongho's shared rooms. He went inside as he released everything.

While releasing, he heard a creepy, yet far from sane hum inside the dorm. San gulped as he immediately closed the door, locking it. He didn't imagined his life to end right here, right now.

"Choi San, why don't you come out of the bathroom?" A voice that he didn't recognize said as San was shocked. How did they know about his whereabouts? San didn't listen as he heard the most creepiest chuckle he ever heard.

"Are you scared, San? It's just me~" The voice said in a sing-song tone as San opened the door just a little to see if he could spot who it is? Thankfully, the lights were on, so he could see who it was. When he saw who it was, his breath hitched

"Seonghwa~hyung..?" San mumbled as Seonghwa just shrugged his shoulders before going back to his and Hongjoong's shared room. San sighed in relief as he ran back towards his shared room, went inside and locked it. He can't believe that Seonghwa was going to kill him.

7:49 AM

Everyone woke up to see the managers worried because of Wooyoung's death. They had huddled at where the dead body is. San was the last one to wake up because of the thing that happened. San looked towards Seonghwa, who was currently cooking breakfast. He shivered in fear as he went towards Yeosang, who was just sitting down, admiring how handsome he is while eating his chicken leg that he ordered just a few minutes ago.

"Yeosang, can we talk for a bit?" San asked as the latter just nodded. San grabbed Yeosang by his arms as he dragged him all the way to his room. They went inside and immediately locked the door.

"Listen to me. I saw Seonghwa~hyung outside of the bathroom two in the morning. I went to the bathroom to y'know. His voice was very creepy at that time. Also, he was looking for me." San told as Yeosang just looked at the latter. He doesn't want to believe that Seonghwa would kill Wooyoung.

"You sure there, Sannie? He would never do that. Also, it's regular for him to check everyone at 2 am. I saw it with my own two eyes when he entered our shared bedroom and saw me eating a chicken leg. Don't ask where I got it." Yeosang said as he left the room, leaving a dumbfounded San. He just sighed as he followed after Yeosang, not knowing that one person listened to every single bit.

12:35 PM

Yunho was at his room, playing some computer games. Everyone was at the balcony, admiring the city sight. The door to Yunho's shared room opened, making the attention of the latter go to whoever who it was.

"Oh, hyung! What are you doing here?" Yunho asked as the older didn't respond. Instead, he grinned creepily at Yunho before he went up to him.

"Yunho, sweetie, why are you all alone here?" He said as he stepped closer to the younger. The younger looked at the older's eyes as he saw that it was just black. There were no longer life in his eyes. This made Yunho scared.

"Aww, is our little Yunho scared? Don't be!" The older said as he raised his knife and started stabbing him over and over and over again. Yunho tried to scream, but his screams became muffle because the older had placed a cloth in his mouth. The older just laughed, a laugh far away from sane, as he continued stabbing the younger.

When the older finished stabbing Yunho, he left the room and went to his shared room. He removed all his clothes as he placed them inside a garbage bag. He placed his trusty knife inside the drawer, underneath all of his clothes as he closed it back up.

San went back inside the dorm since he was already hungry. He went to the kitchen and grabbed an apple when he smelled something metal-like. He furrowed his brows as he followed the scent. He stopped when he reached Yunho and Yeosang's shared room. He gulped as he opened it, revealing a freshly killed Yunho. San screamed in fear as the other members caught their attention. They dashed back inside as they saw Yunho, all bloody and dead.

3:33 PM

Everyone huddled in the living room as they started investigating who killed Yunho and Wooyoung. San looked at Seonghwa, who looked back and smirked. Seonghwa stood up as he stared at San.

"San did it. He murdered Wooyoung and Yunho. He was the one who saw Yunho." Seonghwa said as it made everyone gasp. San stood up as he glared at his hyung, who just smirked before he left.

"I DIDN'T DO IT! IT'S SEONGHWA HYUNG! HE LITERALLY HUNTED ME WHEN I WOKE UP IN THE MIDDLE OF THE MORNING!" San shouted as the lights turned off. Everyone started screaming in pain as two chuckled were heard. They looked around as the lights went back on.

"Hongjoong~hyung?! Seonghwa~hyung?!" Mingi shouted in shock as the two hyungs just smiled creepily before they stabbed everyone. Luckily, San ran away from them. He ran towards the managers and brought them to the dorm, where they saw Hongjoong and Seonghwa stabbing Yeosang over and over again. They went up to the two as they grabbed their knives and threw it far from them. The managers assisted the two out, who were just laughing maniacally.

"Oh Sannie, we'll be back!" Both of them shouted as San finally sighed in relief.

Next in line:
EXO (ChanBaek centered)
Red Velvet
The Boyz
Victon