My Happiness -Cravity-

Minhee sat down at the dining room, looking dull as ever as he looked at the chair in front of him. He hasn't had someone else in his life, since people always ignore him and call him an outcast. He just sighed as he started eating the sandwich he bought at the convenience store quietly.

"Another day of being alone... When will I have someone that'll make me complete and happy?" Minhee asked himself as he just bitterly chuckled before continued to eat his sandwich. After he finished it, he went towards his bedroom and opened his wardrobe, where lies all his clothes and pictures. He grabbed his usual clothes, his red hoodie and a pair of black jogging pants.

He was about to enter the bathroom when he heard the doorbell ring. He groaned in annoyance as he angrily threw his clothes on  a chair before going to the front door. He opened it, revealing eight boys who were smiling ever so brightly. I wished I was just like them, happy and enjoying their life... Minhee thought as he started spacing out.

"Uhm, hello?" A boy said as it snapped Minhee back to reality. He forced his smile as he looked at everyone.

"Yes? What do you need?" Minhee asked as he tried to lace his voice with happiness, a thing that the oldest noticed. The youngest just smiled as he gave Minhee a fruit basket, making the latter grow confused.

"This is for you! The neighbours told us that you were lonely, that's why we decided to visit you daily!" The youngest said as Minhee grabbed the basket and placed it beside him.

"Thanks anyways..." Minhee said as he immediately closed the door on them, making everyone flinch. They looked at each other as they just shrugged their shoulders before leaving the house.

Minhee, on the other hand, looked at the fruit basket one of the boys gave. Slowly, a smile that wasn't fake nor forced started growing on the latter's face. He grabbed it as he placed it on the table.

"Aish, why am I smiling just because of this?" Minhee said as his smile immediately disappeared, going back to his gloomy and lonely self. He sighed as he went back to his bedroom and started taking a bath.

-----

After he took a bath, he dressed up and went back to the living room. He sat down on the couch as he turned on the television. He switched the channel towards a movie channel before he placed back the remote at the coffee table. While watching, the doorbell rung again. Groaning, he grabbed the remote, turned off the television and went towards the door. He opened it, revealing the same eight boys from earlier.

"Yes? What do you need?" Minhee asked, slightly irritated before the eldest spoke up.

"Well, we want to be friends with you." The eldest said as Minhee immediately slammed the door, but was stopped halfway because of the quick reflex of the eldest. The eldest opened the door back again, making Minhee even more irritated.

"What do you want?" Minhee asked, anger clearly heard in his voice. The youngest trembled as one of them started calming the maknae down.

"Let us be your friends. The neighbours told us that you were lonely. We decided to go here so you could make friends." The older explained as Minhee sighed before letting go of the door. He looked at the eight boys before speaking.

"My name's Kang Minhee." Minhee said in a monotonous voice as the eldest didn't care about the voice. He leaned his hand forward as he started introducing himself and the others.

"My name is Serim. These are my friends, Allen, Woobin, Jungmo, Hyeongjun, Taeyoung, Seongmin, & Wonjin. Nice to meet you Minhee!" Serim said as Minhee looked at Serim's hand before he grabbed it and quickly shook it.