The Puppet Show -IZ*ONE-

Wonyoung, Hitomi, Minju, Sakura, Hyewon and Yuri were currently backstage, getting ready foe the so-called puppet show. They wwre the puppets while a girl was their puppet master. Their puppet master was super cruel and evil. She wouldn't let these six poor girls roam around as people. She also didn't give any sort of food and water. Basically, she was your local evil owner.

The puppet master was just watxhing through them get ready. She smirked as she knew that more people would come and see, which means more puppets to add to her collection. Yes, you heard it right, she captures people and makes them her puppets. At this time, she would have around 300 people and counting trapped inside the auditorium. The six girls that were specifically mentioned were her bestfriends. She thought that if her bestfriends were puppets, it would make everything even more fun, but she was super wrong. She needed all eleven of her bestfriends and other people to satisfy her puppet needs.

"Ma'am V, the people are ready to see your puppet show." Youngji, her assistant, said as the so-called 'V' stood up from her seat and walked downstairs. Of course, she didn't make Youngji a puppet, since she wouldn't have any friends left. Yes, even though she loved to make all of her bestfriends puppets, she is still human.

'V' went downstairs as she saw everyone was ready to watch the puppet show. Usually, the puppet show would just last like five to six minutes. She always observe the crowd just in case someone was bored. If someone was bored, well, you're dead meat. She would drop you down to her basement and trap you there until you have been chosen to be her puppet, which the chances are very likely.

-----

Eunbi, Chaeyeon, Nako, Yena, Chaewon & Yujin were currently in front of the theatre, debating whether they would go inside or not. Yes, I hid the puppet master, or 'V', amongst the friends. Of course, I love my betrayals. Chaeyeon knew that Eunseo knew that Momo knew that Bomin knew that Leedo knew that Dongmyeong knew that Lee Know knew that there was something behind the theatre. Someone told her, *cough cough* Park Youngji *cough cough*, that the theatre was used to lure people inside and make them puppets. It was also quite suspicious that Yena wanted to go inside it.

"You guys sure that we'll enter this theatre..? It seems suspicious to me..." Chaeyeon said as the other five girls laughed at the latter, who just lowered her head. Eunbi patted her shoulders as Nako, Chaewon and Yujin went inside already.

"Don't worry, Jjayeon. We'll be safe. If you want, just wonder around the town and wait for us." Eunbi said as she went inside. Yena went with her as Chaeyeon was left dumbfounded outside. She sighed as she as she heard a PSST! sound from the alleyway. She looked around as she saw a male in his twenties wearing a butler suit and glasses. Chaeyeon went up to him as she faced him.

"Come with me. It was I that told you about Ma'am V." The boy said as Chaeyeon went with him. The boy brought the girl underground where the people who were trapped by V was located. The boy and Chaeyeon went down a flight of stairs until they reached the bottom, where a rickety door was seen. The two went towards the door as the boy opened it, revealing tons and tons of people trapped, screaming for help. This made Chaeyeon widen her eyes.

Hmmm~Hmmm~

A hum was heard as the boy grabbed Chaeyeon's wrists and hid behind some curtains. The boy knew who the person was. It was Ma'am V. She always go down there to choose someone and beg the people to save them but in reality, Ma'am V will switch the lever and the people above will fall down.

"Who amongst all of you, my beautiful puppets, is going to be the star of the show?" Ma'am V said as the voice made Chaeyeon jungshook. She can't believe that this person is the said Ma'am V. It also made Chaeyeon angry, so she went out of her hiding spot and faced this person. The boy with her just sighed as he followed after Chaeyeon.

"You. Why are you doing this to these people?! I bet you're the one that were behind the kidnapping of Wonyoung, Minju, Hiichan, Hyewon, Yuri and Kkura!" Chaeyeon shouted angrily whilst Ma'am V just rolled her eyes before smirking. She lowered the lever, meaning that the people that were seating would fall. She flipped it down, as the floor instantly opened. The people who sat at the chairs instantly fell.

Eunbi, Nako, Yena, Chaewon and Yujin fell down and immediately fell into a special cage that was meant for them. The girl smirked as she walked over to the cage.

"How?! You're supposed to be with us—" Yujin shouted as the girls looked beside them, not seeing one of them. Eunbi felt betrayed, Nako felt angry while the rest were in tears. They can't believe that she was behind the supposed kidnapping of Minju, Wonyoung, Hiichan, Sakura, Hyewon and Yuri. The girl laughed maniacally as her laughter died when she saw Youngji, her supposed 'friend' with Chaeyeon. It made the girl glare at the boy while her blood boiled.

"YOUNGJI?! I THOUGHT I COULD TRUST YOU!" Madam V said as she started ruining her neatly arranged hair. Youngji, Madam V's assistant, had enough of her. He couldn't stand her capturing people and making them her puppets.

"You're sick, Kim Chaewon." Youngji said as he went up to a secret lever beside him and flipped it upwards, making every cage inside the basement open. The people inside the cages ran outside as they screamed in joy. Chaewon, or Madam V, just chuckled darkly as she flipped a lever beside her.

"I knew my plan will work. Don't worry, all of you will die and I'll make everyone my permanent puppets! Then, I'll have endless amounts of it!" Chaewon said as she laughed maniacally. Youngji went up to her and started punching her.

"Go! Escape! Don't worry about me, I'll be alright!" Youngji shouted as Chaeyeon guided everyone towards the exit.

Yena looked around as she saw the others at the other side, all bruised up. She gasped as she went up to them and helped them.

"EUNBI~UNNIE, EUNBI~UNNIE!" Yena shouted as Eunbi ran towards the girl. The oldest gasped in shock as she saw her friends. She grabbed Wonyoung and Minju while Yena grabbed Yuri and Hyewon. They slowly, but surely, made their way towards the exit.

"Don't worry, everyone will be alright." Eunbi reassured the bruised girls as they just weakly nodded. Youngji and Chaewon, on the other hand, were still fighting. Youngji was losing because Chaewon was stronger than ever. The puppets she had gave her endless power. She smirked as she grabbed a knife from her pocket as she stabbed Youngji several times (Yes, I just killed myself in a story). Chaewon dropped Youngji's cold body as she saw Eunbi and Yena carrying HER puppets. She just scoffed as she flicked another lever, which made the eleven girls fall to their death. Chaewon looked down as she smirked.

"Oh my, did my little puppets fell down?"

I always forget one or two members of IZ*ONE... Also, yes, I have included myself in the story.

Next in line:
WJSN Ë̵̘́̃̈͑͝ͅŗ̶͓̜̖͖̓̂̂̈́ŗ̷̛͙̮̬̼͉͍̗͛̚ờ̶͉̬̘̀̏̒̚͝r̵̪͈̓̓́̉̃̌͐́̏̋ ̴̨̧͔͖͓̙͉̘̾͜4̶͓̺͂̀̒̈́0̸̨͚̺̻́̒͋4̷̰͉͚̑̀͐̇͗̈

Wait, what?! Lemme reboot the story.

Rebooting story...

25%

50%

75%

100%
Rebooting complete!

Next in line:
ATEEZ
EXO (ChanBaek focused)