1

"Plea-se please Nabi ....please-eee don't leave me...please"

A boy is howling out of sorrow amidst of a children's park. Where he and his Girlfriend well his soon to be ex girlfriend is getting into their own conversation more like a fight.

"Please Jeongguk leave me. I AM NOT YOUR TOY THAT I WILL DO EVERYTHING BY YOUR COMMAND."

Nabi, full name is Yang Nayong said with a disgusting face.

"I ne-ver controlled you Nabi... I never did.... And I will nev-er Too Nabi...please don't leav-e me.. please I will do everything you need please."

"Pleaseeee...please stay... I lov-e you... I love you to-o much... You cheated on me I accept... I for-give you.... Please just don't leave me...I can't..."

With that Jeongguk about to hug his love but got stumbled over by a loud slap.

His left cheek felt like burning up with the impact of the slap.

"THIS IS WHY I HATE YOU...THIS IS WHY I CANT TOLERATE YOU ANYMORE. YOU ARE SO PATHETIC JEON JEONGGUK. YOU CAN DO ONLY ONE THING THAT IS SHADING TEARS. AND NOTHING. LOOK AT YOUR BROTHER HE IS A DOCTOR.HE HAS FUCKING MONEY. AND WHAT DO YOU HAVE? HAH? WHAT YOU HAVE INSTEAD OF YOUR SO CALLED TATTOO SHOP WHAT YOU HAVE? HOW MUCH MONEY YOU EARN FROM THAT GARBAGE???? JACOB EARNS MILLIONS IN A MONTH-

"Jacob?"

"YES ... JACOB...THE LOVE OF MY LIFE, THE PERSON WHOM I HAVE BEEN CHEATING WITH."

"N-o..."

"HE IS MY ONLY BOYFRIEND...SOON TO BE HUSBAND...HE PROMISED ME TO MAKE ME HIS SOON.-

"No ple-ase no...stop stop...pl-ease."

Jeongguk kneeled down while holding his ears tightly protecting from her thorny words.

"Scoff* What? Don't tell me your self respect or self ego got totally drained by my single truth hmm?"
Nabi smarked.

"Plea-se don't do this. Plea-se don't leave me. Please."

"Such a pathetic whore you are Jeongguk. So impatient to get me back. But Look at my Jacob ... He never cries over such a matter he just knows how to man handle everything not like you ... crying like a petite female...
Oh come on....Just stop being so drama queen and be a man Jeongguk. Who knows your future cursed wife would be blessed to have you by that."

With a scoff she left the place leaving the boy crying mercilessly. Leaving their promises like a used up tissue.

Jeongguk is just looking at his love's back walking like a queen as if she conquered the world. He felt numb inside. May be this is the end. The end of his four year's relationship.

Introduction:

Jeon Jeongguk is a Tatto artist.