31

Vote: 💞

_______________________________________

It's past three in the morning. The world may seems calm, in compare to other times but, here inside of this dense forest nothing is going on, which can label as calm. The rigid atmosphere is not helping the situation too as well. Both the boys are now under the lake water.

Taehyung is keep moaning, jeongguk' safest warm although soothing his throbbing heart with throbbing body, but his wolf is getting much weaker because of the absence of his destined mate near him. But Jeongguk is more then persistent to make his lover feel as much warm as he can give.

Jeongguk is holding the boy protectively near to his body. Their faces were only above the water. Not for much time though, as Taehyung with a foreign force drags the other, under the water. Jeongguk couldn't even recognise what was coming, when he opens his eyes under the water, he immediately got startled and swims away from the other when Taehyung's very foreign eyes were keep staring at him. It was not the usual colour, a very, deeper in colour.

(A/N : Credit goes to me for the good for nothing edit

(A/N : Credit goes to me for the good for nothing edit.)

Looking at those Jeongguk for almost a second it felt like, he is being pulled down by some unknown energy, he is trying so hard to move but couldn't. For him it's like the world has just stopped. After gaining his strength back he immediately swims upward. Coming out of the water, he breaths heavily. After a moment Taehyung too comes out. But with his natural blue eyes.

"Mate." Taehyung chanted looking directly at the shivering other. Jeongguk is Shivering dengerously because of the freezing water.

"Tae.. What was that......I am Kook-ie... I am scared."

"Mate." Taehyung cried again splashing the water around them making himself swim towards the land but immediately pulled back by jeongguk.

"Mo-on... You are moon right.. Please don't leave.... Plea-se...." Jeongguk pleaded bringing the other near to his chest. But unfortunately this time Taehyung was more powerful then him, he immediately got freed himself from the other's firm grip.

"LEAVE. ME. ALONE." Taehyung shouted the other. But Jeongguk is not having it.

"N-o-... I won't.. You can't leave me Tae.." This time jeongguk pulls the other using all his force and hugs tightly ever possible. Taehyung is keep protesting, while wiggling from the grip. Then sudden moans too forming out of his mouth, when his lower regions are keeps touching with the others.

"GET INTO YOUR SENSE TAE. YOU PROMISED TO LOVE ME FOREVER. MOON.. YOU LOVE ME. PLEASE...Pl-ease just for a bit mom-ent keep yourself with me u-ntil your heat heals. I don't want to loo-se you Moon. Use me in your nee-ds. But please don't say to leave you."
Jeongguk bursted out crying. The firm grip loosened.
"WHEN I AM FIGHTING WITH MY ALL FORCE FOR OUR LOVE, THEN WHY CAN'T YOU HAAH? WHY CAN'T YOU SEE THE PAIN IN ME. WHY CAN'T YOU BELIEVE ME THAT, MY LOVE HAS MORE POWER THEN YOUR MATE? IS IT MY FAULT THAT I AM A HUMAN AND NOT YOUR MATE? WHAT DID DO WRONG TO FACE THESE? YET I AM FIGHTING RIGHT? I AM HERE BECAUSE OF YOU. I LEFT MY HOUSE, MY EVERYTHING ONLY FOR YOU. I FIGHTING WITH EVERYONE BECAUSE OF YOU. YET YOU? DID YOU EVER LOVE ME ANYWAY?-