38

As soon as I wake up
I look at my side,
Hoping there's you
Smiling at me
With those ocenic
Eyes.

"Tae" Jeongguk squirmed up from his unconscious state. Heart beats are getting faster, as if he was dreaming something really shady but unable to recall any. He sure do miss Taehyung something fierce.

Taehyung! Tae. Tae you there?

Jeongguk mumbled, subconsciously inside of his conscious mind. It's like his body is in coma. He is not moving at all. He is trying really hard to atleast open his eyes and look at his surroundings but he is unable to do so.

What's going on?

"Took you long enough, to get your sense back Jeon."

Jeongguk snaps his eyes open, and looks at the direction where Hyungsik is standing with a huge smirk. He is not even minding his throbbing head, as his all consciousness is being over his surrounding.

"I thought you were a tough man." The other smirks even more looking at the younger's confuse stares at him.

Jeongguk is trying really hard to understand the situation. As if what's going on with him. And Tae? Oh fuck. Yes Tae. He was crying and then? Jeongguk sits up immediately cursing the hell out immediately, for the tight grip of the ropes surrounding his body. Making him almost loose his sanity.

Eventually, his eyes landed on Taehyung. Who is now lying on a bed senseless. Senseless? His body is covered with a white duvet. And a lot of Alpha's and so called other ranked wolves are all present there gowking at the male.

And this made Jeongguk's heart shattered. The respect he ever gathered for the cursed Alpha got drained immediately. He actually never deserved Taehyung as his mate nor anyone. Because no mate, with a soft heart would dare to show their other half's vulnerable condition to the others, the situation is like showing off your property. The whole creepy surrounding is giving him the bitter taste of an auction.

Yes an auction. Where his own mate, is auctioning his lover's dignity, his faith, his innocence to only get a position. To show other's his power.

"Hyungsik you are not in your right sense. I know you can't do this to him. When you are all aware of his love for me. Please don't let your wolf take control over your body. Think pract-

"ENOUGH." Hyungsik is not in any mood nor having any intention to listen to anyone. At least not now. He blocked the other's words.

He had enough of this Mickey mouse game. He needs a real life with his real partner. That's it. If not by love then call it force. He just wants to obtain a life which he ever dreamt of. Nothing more nothing less. And he don't seem to notice any wrong here as well.

"Alpha." A judy member calls coming forth.

"The full moon hours has started. We shouldn't delay our procedures, you should mark our Luna to get rid of your curse this soon. My Alpha."
The elder Alpha bowed respectively in front of the fierce true blood standing with glory.

" The elder Alpha bowed respectively in front of the fierce true blood standing with glory