Epilogue (1)

Honestly, This is not an epilogue but a prologue for an another story. A drama where you will end up having a massive headache after reading.
Trust me, this family is a mess. And!!!!! You can call them Weird as well!!
So now it's upto to you! Read at your own risk⚠️

Jeon Taehyung.

The very name is enough to give thrills to the People around. Because their poor selves are always unaware of his current mood, as the boy is both famous for his bubbly behaviour as well as, his dangerous aura. Very dangerous.

Oh and let me warn you, When you are around to his hottest husband, please keep a good amount of distance from him.
Oh and the reason is that, his husband is getting more handsome day by day, with passing time, and he can't tolerate anyone bitch, eye fucking his Kuku.

There appears a big red light, immediately above his head whenever he can feel someone is looking at his hubby more then, his preferable way.

Jeon Jeongguk,

now owns a very massive Tattoo parlour, having almost hundreds of Artist working under him. Which is really appreciable. Isn't it?
Well not for Taehyung, as He wants his husband all to himself, all the time. But unfortunately, unlikingly for him, he must have to allow his hubby to go to his office.

BUT!!! NOT BEFORE GIVING TAEHYUNG A KISS!!! Otherwise things can go around and form a Tsunami.

Scenerio inside of Jeongguk's studio:

Everyone is busy with their respective works. Someone is cleaning the hall, someone is finding designs as to apply on their body, someone is busy chatting around, then again some are waiting for their turns. Tatto artists are inside of their respective cabins busy with their own works. No exception for Jeongguk as well.

But!!!! In a moment, Those hall people's eyes got snapped at the very male who just gloringly walked in through the giant door. The boy's beauty is not a joke, everyone is stunned by him. Well the workers are used to this glorious view of Jeon Taehyung by now. These are just those new tattoo enthusiast people sitting there, who possibly forgot to blink by now. All these time they have only seen the boy on social media, but there is a huge difference in reality.

Taehyung is holding a Tata hand bag in one hand, and with another one he is busy holding a lollipop sucking it all the way.

"Jisus! He is gorgeous." A lady whispered dreamily. But immediately everyone's eyes snapped open looking at the scene unfolded.

There is a small baby girl having shining blue eyes, who just peeked her head over, from the bag, which Taehyung has been holding. The girl is giggling while sucking a lollipop as well, just like her mother.

"GOD!! Is he mad? Who carries their children like this?" A middle aged woman said with so much terror in her eyes. She is holding her chest out of fear.

"Honey, let them be, don't ask for a drama here." Her husband reassures. Well as everyone knows, how Taehyung would snap at anyone, who ever tries to question his care for his family.

Taehyung's ears perked up listening to all their conversation, but not bothered to react, overall he is in a very very very bad mood today, because his husband didn't kiss him before leaving their home. So yeah, here he is now, to get what he owns.

While shrugging his shoulders the boy steps more forward pushing down his two years old daughter's head again under the bag, who just giggled in return.