10

Scoff* "Like father like son, Always ends up with Sluts."

The girl mumbled Crossing her hands but unfortunately Jeongkook heard it all clear. Oh how she called it by herself.

Slap*

A hard slap landed on her left cheek immediately after her accusation without any hesitation by Jeongkook. How could she? The extreme thing he has been doing to her all this time is being gentle. But is no longer going to be on.

"HOW DARE YOU UTTER ANYTHING ABOUT MY FAMILY? HAH HOW DARE YOU, HAH? MY FATHER, MY FAMILY NEVER TOUGHT ME TO SPREAD LEGS TO ANYONE,IN ANYWHERE LIKE YOURS DID?"

"Wh-You...you.... SLAPPED me."
She said while being all red by anger.

"Why? Did it tore your plastic ego? Reality is bitter right? I should have done this far more earlier. NOW THAT YOU GET YOUR TATTOO DONE, GET THE HELL AWAY FROM HERE BEFORE I HURT YOU MORE."

Jeongkook shouted. Although He doesn't like violence, not with feminine gender atleast. But when she pointed her dirty finger towards his family then it really striked his self respect.
Scoff* my family ends up with sluts, Says who!

"You don't know Jeon with whom you are dealing now. YOU SHOULD KNOW THAT I CAN DO ANYTHING. WHEN I SAID ANYTHING, I MEAN IT. GOD DAMN IT."

Within a second the Metallic chair flew towards the opposite wall where Jeongkook and Taehyung has been standing. It was Jessica who caused it, startling the both boys. And for Jeongkook? He can sense now what is coming!!!

Taehyung is looking at the scene through horror. He is clutching the hem of Jeongkook's shirt tightly as his life depends on this.

"OUT.
Jeongkook dragged the girl towards the door.
"I SAID OUT."

But she pushed him away from her body using her all power.

"BEFORE I LEAVE I WANT ANSWER JEON.OUT OF ALL THE PEOPLE WHY ME? YOU KNEW THAT I LOVE YOU."

"(Gritted teeth) I told you earlier Jessica I can only think of you as my sister,

"SISTER MY FOOT, WHY? BECAUSE MY SO CALLED STEP BROTHER IS YOUR GOOD FRIEND? THIS CAN BE ANYTHING BUT AN EXCUSE TO LOVE ME BACK, YOU NEVER APPRECIATED ME. I PROPOSED YOU FIRST BUT YOU ACCEPTED NABI. THEN THIS BOY. WHY WHY WHYYYY? WHY CAN'T YOU SEE MY LOVE-

"Jessica, You don't love me, neither do I so please It would be more sensible if you leave this room without any harm. As I can't loose my cool to you, I promised to your brother to always protect you. But at this moment, after what I see today is making me dip with disgust. Just leave and forget about today. I will try to do as well."

Jeongkook explained everything with a calm face. He is scared, scared to himself because he will definitely loose his cool if she start up with new.

"NO NO... NOT NOW....NABI LEFT YOU, YOU WANT ME NOW. I JUST WANT TO GIVE YOU MYSELF. YOU HAVE TO ACCEPT ME KOOK THERE IS NO TURNING BACK... PLEASE PLAESE."
She shouted kneeling in front of him mumbling please repeatedly.

Jeongkook kneeled front of her too but he didn't do any skinship.

"Jessica I love you too, but not as a lover but as a sister, try to understand from my side too. You need to focus on yourself better then me. Please I am impossible.

"No no please please I am requesting you please kook I will do anything you want. Please."
She folded her hands like a prayer.

Jeongkook was about to say something but only to interrupt by Taehyung this time.

"KOOKIE SAY NO LOVE, THEN NO LOVE. YOU CRY, BUT KOOKIE NO LOVE.pheww"

Taehyung shouted while hugging the male in a protective way from front.