26

⚠️: Vulgar scenes and strong language alert.

Do vote and comment Peaches.
_______________________________________

"Kim Tae- Who are you?" The boss' smirky face immediately droped down, looking at the very foreign face in front of him instead of the wolf boy he has been looking for. "you are not my Taehyung." He stated confused making the other almost scoff. "Who are you?"

"That's non of your fucking business. You better leave this place before the wild animals get the toxic scent of your very flash and Comes hunting." Jeongguk stated not even blinking his eyes for a bit. All these time he has been glaring at the man as the other is doing to him.

But The boss immediately bursted out laughing followed by his minions. Then he started to stare at Jeongguk's built up body while rubbing his lips with his palm disgustingly. "Feisty one I see." He mumbled. "Got a very good body. But alas If I were gay then obviously would love to have a taste." The man licks his lips. "But alas I am devoted to the only male, which is my slut, Kim Taehyung." The man left out a humourless chukle.

Jeongguk scoffs. "Of course, there is no boundary with dreams. Dream on. But alas the reality is different." Jeongguk smirks.

The boss could say something, one of his minion comes forward, "Boss, This is the Kookie. We were talking about.
The wolf boy was all along with him all these time. He hid the other somewhere."

The boss chukled. "Ohhohohoho Really? So you are the Kookie!! Planning for a great drama to make his lover shift????"

Jeongguk immediately snaps his head towards the man out of confusion. Like how the hell the man knows? Did someone of his villager betrayed him. Thinking about villagers, Jeongguk is feeling something missing. Like they should be here by now right? according to their plan! Where are they?

"Ahahahaha no need to wait for those morons Kookie!! We already sent them beautiful and fancy letters by telling them, that the plan is cancelled, no need to come here. As simple as it seems like right?"

Jeongguk gulped down his newly formed saliva. "Who are you? How do you know everything?"

"Great question. Who am I. Who am I? Who am I ? Hey does anybody know, who am I? The boss said looking at his minions.

"FUCKING TELL ME HOW DO YOU KNOW EVERYTHING?" Jeongguk shouted.

"Aah for that? Umm my man were all around you all these time having their eyes over the boy, when then villagers were busy teaching him his shifting and all bullshits. Guess what we all were waiting for a moment to set our plans. And boom. The bomb exploded."

Jeongguk smirks. "Too bad. The bomb could not even reach its target." Jeongguk's smirks vanished and it got replaced by a very serious aura. " Listen, whatever your intentions are, I don't give a damn. But if you try to touch MY TAE, then I would definitely have to hurt you."

The boss shook his head out of defeat, "Too bad. This is too bad. In business it's called "larceny" if someone steals others property. Tsh tsh tsh. Sigh* Anyway, You seem like a spoiled brat of a rich daddy. How much you need to back away btw hmm?"

Jeongguk chukled bitterly. "A spoiled son of rich daddy doesn't waste their time in business Mr."

The man again left a humourless laughter. (Gritted teeth) "A single trigger of my gun would be enough to kill you."

Jeongguk chukled. "A successful businessman never kills their competitor."

The man's face darkened. "You are playing my sanity boy. HEY GET HIM." He shouted his minions.