22

"I am feeling hopeless Jeongguk. It's been three months since we started training. But nothing is working with the poor boy. We are almost in the verge of loosing hope."
The Paa stated with a defeated face.

They all are sitting inside of the Dinning area talking about the certain boy who is all dead sleeping inside of their bedroom.

Jeongguk too is loosing all hopes slowly. Taehyung's physical features are changing. He is more converting into a goddess day by day, that every possible male inside of the village gaining desires to touch the boy. And This is making Jeongguk's intention to stay here dry up slowly. But then Again The very reality and motif. Taehyung is getting weaker day by day. He is loosing interest in everything. Jeongguk can only see those dried up tears from the very day when he confronted the boy in the woods. The younger did not say anything more just cried calling for his Eomma. He couldn't persuade either instead of giving comfort, he needed.

"Sometimes it feels like, he himself doesn't want to come into his own self or it can be something else which is blocking him."
One of a village man stated.

"I don't know what to do anymore too. He is getting more weaker day by day."
Jeongguk said looking down.

"He doesn't deserve th-
The president's voice got interrupted by the sudden out burst.

"Kookkkiiiiieeeeeeeeee"
Taehyung came running and immediately straddled on the other's lap, making everyone there, sigh out loud.

This is not a new scene for anyone. They all are used to see these physical attachments. Obviously this is totally common between two non biological brothers too right?

But what happened next made everyone stunned.

"Kookie look, Kookie look... phew."

Taehyung said excited, while pulling up his shirt a bit revealing his nipples to the other. More like his perfactly grown up boobs as for a omega man, not like women though.

The entire situation happened so fastly that the elder couldn't even proceed more. He is just stilled on his own space eyes are big, looking at the front scenerio.

"Mine are big now. Kookie.. suck.."
Taehyung said bringing his nipples towards the other's hanging mouth.

And that's the moment Jeongguk's knew, he knew that his whole organs are stopped working.

Everyone is just looking at the scene just unfolded in front of them with hanging mouth as well.

Sweats are forming on the boy's forehead out of embarrassment.

Shit

"I- I -I -I -I am also Shocked as you all are no-w. you know!"

Jeongguk threw a nervous smile to the villagers, while on other side trying to cover up the shameless boy' naked chest but Taehyung is not having it. He wants it to get sucked. He keep protesting while whining.

Oh good, Why me .. no no... Obviously it would be me...(inner scoff)... but why it always have to be socially. When we are inside he never even try to go further then kissing (inner eye roll). Eventually gets passed out after a hot make our session, living me hard behind. Now he want me to suck- fuck I am hard.... Fuck fuck fuck... Jeongguk you promised yourself to fucking control your own fucking hormones, now what???? Fuckkkkkkk.... You better stop there Taetae-

"Kookieeeeeeeee...

Jeongguk got startled by the sudden shout. And immediately chocked on his saliva when the other started to rub his hard nipples on his lips.

"Eat Kookie Eat...."
Taehyung said again flashing his innocent eyes. But got startled by sudden coughing sounds from the near by people.

The villagers are coughing out of embarrassment. But Jeongguk? He is just waiting for the moment when the earth will swallow him up. Taehyung has nothing to do with them, he just waiting for the other's next movement.

"Tae..sto-p.."
Jeongguk whispered.

"Kookie.. eat... Phew."
Taehyung's eyes are getting teary, not getting any positive response.

Jeongguk's eyes immediately moves towards the village boys who are staring at the boy without blinking. Jeongguk almost forgot that Boys were present too.

"Taeeee. I said stop."
Jeongguk threatened pulling down his shirt roughly covering himself in a possesive manner.

And that was it. Taehyung couldn't bear the rejection, his omega instinct made him feel insecured for the first time with his body. And he immediately bursted out crying making everyone startled again.

"Tae tsh why you acting stubborn?"
Jeongguk asked trying to make the boy calm. If they were alone he would definitely kiss the boy to calm down. And now he don't know what to do anymore, Beside rubbing his back reassuringly.

"Taetae-
The President about to say something but got startled by the boy's shout.

"KOOKIE NO GOOD EITHER. KOOKIE HATE. I SUCK YOU. YOU NO SAY. BUT YOU NO SUCK ME. I AM DIRTY. I AM DIRTY. I AM DIRTY."
Taehyung shouted punching the other.

Great, Now there's no hope left on this earth for me to live anymore.

"WHATTTTTT?"
The only thing came out of the whole villagers' mouth immediately.

Jeongguk's knuckles tightened. He never felt this much embarrassment in his entire life. Gosh why he is alive anyway? Just whyyyyyyyy?

"It's it's
... That .... You know-

Jeongguk rubbed his nape trying to say something to the elders, while throwing a death glare at the sniffing boy.

"KOOKIE BOOBIES I SUCK. BUT KOOKIE NO SUCK MY BOOBIES. WHYYYYY???"
Taehyung shouted again while crying.

"I AM DIRT-

"Enough!!" Jeongguk grumbled blocking the other to utter anything holding his mouth. But who is Taehyung to sit still? He is squirming from the tight grip while biting jeongguk's palm.

God!!! His teeth!!!! Freaking this drakula!!!! I am regretting my life decisions to stay here with this Rabbit here!!!! AaAAAH leave my hand you TAETAE!!!!

When Jeongguk is fighting with his inner self then there standing the village president' oldest daughter with a huge smirk looking at the view. Who just tought the boy about boobies and all, and adviced him to let the other suck too. From the very start she knew something is going on between The two. But the elder always seems hesitant when it's comes to showcase. This is always Taetae who approach the other not the elder.

She just wants to change the synchronisation. Although they lives in an uncivilized village yet they are civilised enough to accept their pure love. Well this is what She thinks so. She is still unaware about the fact that Jeongguk never shows his hidden love because of the other's mate, who is yet a huge mystery to be solved.

"I- I - I am taking him inside Thank you everyone for the dinner." With that the embarrassed other carried the crying boy into their bedroom leaving all of them confused yet again.