23

Double update 😪 enjoy 🎉

After tucking the sleeping other inside of the fluffy blanket with a lot of bed time songs, Jeongguk is now sitting on a piller nearby their bedroom. Looking particularly at nothing. A lot of thoughts are disturbing the peace, entire surrounding is giving him. His body is obviously with him but his mind?

"Taetae."

Jeongguk got startled by the voice. He turn around to see the village president standing there holding a blanket.

"Paa?"
Jeongguk roughly wiped his tears praying the God that the old man didn't see him crying this late at night.

"Thinking about Taetae?" The old man ask coming forward.

"N-o-." Jeongguk shook his head.

The man came forward and wrapped the blanket around the tearing male's body.

"The wind here is very cool. Don't catch cold son." The man reassures.

"Hmm. Thanks paa."

The said man made himself comfortable beside the boy. Then again a comfortable silence surrounded them.

"Jeongguk?" The man interrupted after a long pause.

"Yes paa?" Jeongguk turned his head towards the male.

"Are you perhaps catching any feelings for the boy?" The man asked looking at the stars above them.

Jeongguk didn't reply this time just looking down on his lap, he just don't want to lie to the man whom he respects a lot.

"Sigh* before you catch any feeling for the boy you should know th-

"I already did Paa. I fall deeper. No turning back." Jeongguk interrupted the old man. He can't hide his inner feelings anymore. It had to be done any day anyway.

"But he has a mate son. Mate is someone Moon Goddess makes for each wolves in their community. Every werewolves have-

"I know I know Paa. I know everything that, He will meet his mate eventually, then they will mate eachother, will have their own family. I know paa. Still my heart doesn't want to listen them nor follow."

"But, You have to listen son. This is wrong. What you are doing, although it seems beautiful, yet wrong too."

"Y-you Support us?"

"I support you as lovers. But For now only. I will never be able to support you, once Taetae meet his mate."

"Then, I have no other option then to be a selfish lover here."

"Sigh* I feel pity for your messed situation."

"Don't be."

"You will left out nothing. But a broken heart."

"Still I am letting myself drown in the very reality Paa."

"Why you doing this boy. You seem to be a very Fashionable One. This is not a big thing for you to get anyone by your choice."

"This is what I don't want. I don't want anyone to me anymore but Him."

"But does he?"

..... Silence....

"What is making you keep drowning deeper and deep-

"I trust him."

"Trust him with what?"

"That he will leave his mate and come to me."
Jeongguk stated with possession.

"Sigh* You don't know anything about mate pulls boy. A mate is something we humans can never assume. Their bond seems to be the greatest ever possible, between every living creatures on earth."