19

Just bring out your imaginative power Jeon, okay? Now take a deep breath* Think this as your swimming pool not a horrible pond. Yeah just imagine a picture of your own swimming pool consisting transperant water. Okay?

(it's beautiful)

(it's beautiful)

Jeongguk is now standing front of a village pond for their evening bath, and beside there is Taehyung who is trying really hard to wiggle from the other's firm grip. Jeongguk is holding Taehyung to make him stable on his stubborn feet.

But, All Taehyung wants now, is to swallow those whole damn water into himself. But Jeongguk's not letting him. Well how can he anyway, he himself don't know if it is safe enough or not. What if some water dragon try to swallow the little boy up? Oh no. No way he would ever allow that.

"Master?"
Jeongguk snapped his head towards the girl standing behind him while blushing a lot. Why not! This is the first time she is looking this heavenly handsome and beautiful person in her life. She is one of the daughters of the village president. Who asked her to escort the new boys.

"After bath You can wear those clothes I've placed here master. Please do as fast as you can, as the sun is almost setting, and the night time is not enough safe here, wild animals can come anytime for hunting."

With that the girl walk away.

"Kookieeee.."
Taehyung whined wiggling his hand again.

"Y-eah. Oh yes. Taetae you stay here. Don't go into the water alone okay? Let me undress myself first. When I said stay. I meant it. Don't dare to go there." Jeongguk threatened loosening the grip.

"Okay Kookie." Taehyung said showing his innocent ocenic eyes.

With a sigh Jeongguk left the hand and almost about to strip his shirt first but got startled by a huge water splashing sound.

"SHIT TAEE..." Jeongguk shouted looking at the laughing boy now whole wetted by the pond water.
"WHY DIDN'T YOU LISTEN TO ME."

Taehyung is now floating on the water like a paper boat while showing the other his boxy smile. As if he conquer a huge battle.

"You seriously will be the death of me." With that Jeongguk too jump on the water not having any patience to even strip anymore.

Taehyung is a giggling mess now splashing all his near by water swinging his hands all around himself. His giggles grew more now looking at the elder's horrified face in the water.

"Yaaaah do you think it's funny!!! What if crocodile comes here and eat us up, what if OH NOOOOO... WHAT IF SNAKE BITES ME. HELPPPPunghhh....."

In a swift moment the younger marched towards the one and straddled on his body.

Jeongguk's eyes got bigger feeling the sudden soft sensation on his lips. There is the boy, who's lips are pressing against him making him more stilled on his track. A wave of heat immediately surrounded the boy. And those fears he was consisting in himself seems to be gone by now instead a very pleasant emotions surrounded him. He closed his eyes letting himself melt into those soft and tender lips.