4

🦋🦋🦋

⚠️ This chapter will have flashbacks:

"Bunnnnnnnnn....
Huff* Huff*..
There you are..Huff*... Yaaaah how many times I've to tell you to not run into this jungle??? Now look .... we both are lost...sigh*"

A 72 years old man scolds while jogging towards his 3 years old granddaughter, who is a pouting mess now after she lost her butterfly.

The grandchild and the grandfather were on a picnic . But suddenly he needed to do pee. When he left the girl. The girl immediately let emerged herself to chase a butterfly. As she always do. Try to cage every beautiful butterfly she sees...thank fully she never succeed.

"Dada....I thaw(saw) a butterfly... thi (she) was very pweety...but I loss it...(pout)"
The 3 years little replied with a pout..

"Aishhh butterfly.... butterfly...butterfly... Bun.. you shouldn't be so much naughty with those...they are so fragile to scare them... they never likes it when someone make them under caged by their beauty Bun..even no one likes."

"Hoooo waeee... but I wann to Dada... they awe beautiful...i want to thi(see) them all day when I wate up..."
The girl whined.

"No Bun... in this way you will only hurt them...see.... you are also beautiful... then will you love it, if someone take you with them apart from us...from the family? Hmm? Will you be happy to be caged by them? Will you be happy if they snatch your freedom. "

"No no...never dada... no no...pweaseeee...nooo.i won't leave you...."
The girl said while sobbing.

"Aiggyoo... I was just kidding bun... no one will take you away okay???"
The old said kneeling down with her.

"Otay dada... I wee not mate(make) butterfwayyy..cwayy too.."

"Ahahhahaha ...yes You should not bun... now look what your butterflies did...aishhhhh....Now let's go...we need to search our car before it gets dark."

"Otay dada...I am towwyyyy(sorry)"

"Chukle* Its okay bun...its your age to do mistakes.. and our age to give it a direction. "

With that they both walks towards any direction without any knowledge where the actually high way is.

In between he called their bodyguards too to reach the place.

After walking a while both of them got startled by some noises... the noises like groans coming out of too much pain.

"Dada....I am sqwad (scared)"
The girl said sobbing while clutching the other's leg tightly.

"Hey hey bun.. its okay... nothing gonna happen...you are my bravest girl..."
The old man reassured the girl while taking her into his chest. She too immediately clung onto him.

The groaning sounds are randomly coming..... getting even more louder .

"Dada.. what ith that? Sniff*"

"Hey bun... I can sense ... it's not any animal...its a man's voice... will you be okay.. if we check on them Hmm?"

The old man is a retired doctor. How can he take that painful voice shruggingly.