43

The whole Jeon mansion is now booming with laughters and there is sitting a sulking Seokjin who literally came out of a heart attack a while ago in the afternoon. He thought to tell this to his parents as well his husband too about Taehyung' insane misery, but oh boy was it a fair choice?

Indeed a worst one. Instead of feeling concern for his baby They are laughing it off? How could they? No.No. No. Literally like, HOW COULD THEY!!!

The mansion is surrounded by Whole Jeons excluding Taekook couple and including the three friends of JK. Suga too just reached Korea after a long holiday in Japan. He came here to talk to JK but wasn't aware of these all. But now listening everything carefully.

"God!! Will you stop guys, I am literally dying here for my brothers' alien behaviours and you guys are chilling?" Seokjin asked irritated.

"This is not alien behaviours Jini, it's a possessed behaviour.... Our brothers are possessed with a Daddy Ghost pfffttttt, ahahhaahaaahahaah!!!" Namjoon said while bursting out laghters followed by everyone.

Well let's not include Mr. Jeon who seriously will kill Everyone who is daring to mock his babies.

"Oh God!!!" Mrs. Jeon said while wiping her tears came out of her eyes because of incessant laughing.

"Believably strange case, so this is indeed true, that he is he not she, Isn't it?"
Everyone's laughters merged out immediately listening Suga's statement who was unbelievably silent all these time. He was here for just a sorry but!!!

"What? I just was confused okay! It's okay you guys carry on." Suga said looking at the People gowking at him, as they are some kind of predators.

"No Suga, it's a she, Taehyung is a gir-
Seokjin about to say but,

"I literally told you everything, LIKE EVERYTHING!! About HIM." Jimin interrupted glaring at the Boy. But oh wrong move,
And now it's his time to feel scared. Like he shouldn't have tell this to anyone. Seokjin threatened him but!!!Oh no!!!

Seokjin never tell anyone that Taehyung is a boy. He don't want to make the boy's life a living hell!! But,

"What did you tell him?" Seokjin asked unbelievably being silent to Jimin.

"Gulp* Look Hyung, I didn't-

"That Taehyung is a Werewolf, practically an Omega, Who has both, Male and female organs, oh and He gets into periods too." Suga shrugged his shoulders telling these all.

Fuck!!! Seokjin cursed internally.

Jimin!!! I think you should try to defend your body from laying on these doctors' bed for postmortem.

"I-i need to pee." The said boy said within a breath and runs upstairs, not LETTING himself to look at those deadliest glare Kim Seokjin is giving him.

"Suga!" Borum calls. "Son, I know you may feel a bit surprised, I meant I am not complaining though but-"

"Why should I be surprised gran? Well Technically I was INDEED surprised Before, when Chim practically told me, Taehyung who is a BOY, is pregnant. Like seriously? Do I look like a runaway mental patient? I would even believe that Hobi is no more virgin. But this?-

"Hey Hey Hey!!! Where did my virginity popped up between these conversation hah!!!" J-hope asked defeated. Making everyone chukle.

"Eye roll* Anyway, I have heard about such supernatural things like wolves and all before okay? No need to feel scared everyone. I ain't going to spill the truth to anyone. Moreover, I've already fucked up my relationship with Gguk, Not any chance Anymore." Suga concluded with a sigh.

****

Whereas, with Taekook couple,

Sound of slurping is booming over their bedroom. As if someone is sucking deliberately sweet something.

The Taekook couple is sitting inside of their bedroom. Jeongguk is sitting like a statue holding the Pregnant boy on his lap, while resting his head over the headboard of the bed where as Taehyung is busy doing something else.

He is sucking Jeongguk's lips applying a lot different flavours of lip balms. Yes, Jeongguk bought these all for the boy who were practically crying for one, The whipped one bought the whole shop of lip balms.

Strawberry, lemon, watermelon, cherry, oatmeal cookie, chocolate, mint, vanilla, bubblegum, cotton candy and what's not.

Taehyung is applying on jk's lips then having the taste out of it. And oh he saw this thing on YouTube. At first jk was all enjoying the moment. But now, It's like Jeongguk's sour lips are about to bleed out of the impact the other was putting with his tongue.

I am regretting my earlier decision of letting the boy to experiment on my lips. Trust me!!!

"Tae, ummgh..wait..."
The boy detached the smaller one.

"I am not possessd baby, I swear I am still human, breathing normally, doing everything normally.. don't punish me like that. I am not Daddy. I am kuku."

"NU!!! I wanna eat." Taehyung whined scooting closer to his lips.

"I've never heard of such ogling cravings ever before. Gosh!!!! Mmnnhh."

.
.

"STOP!!! Enough!!!"

"NU. You taste good kuku."

"God!!! I literally am not going to make you pregnant!!! Never!!!EVER!"

Jeongguk grumbled wiping his lips with a soft cotton. Not because Taehyung's saliva on it but with the fear of getting more sour out of those chemicals. But, was it a fair choice?

That's it, The poor boy bursted out crying out of fear. Because His Kuku just shouted at him!!!!

"NOW YOU NO LOVE ME!!! I BAD!!! I AM BAD!!! I SUCK!!!! YOU NO LOVE!!! I BAD!!!! BAD!!! BAD!!!!" The boy shouted pulling the poor other's hairs making it almost bleed.

"No no no, Baby shhh shhh I am so sorry, do everything you want bu-mmmnghh."

O-kay.

-------------------

Okay bye.