18

Yongsan Village:

(A random name from my coconut brain no need to search it on Google)

A village situates far far miles away from the city life of Busan. The civilization, the cultural upgradation never reached here. No internet, no electricity, Yet they are living a very profound life together as one family.

This place is really very familiar with Boram. Her father's life giver is what we can call them. In a serious tourist attack to her father who once used to be a renowned doctor of the whole country, this villagers happened to be found him in a nearby jungle lying almost life less. They took care of him, without having any medical knowledge they gave him a life. Their hospitality will make you stunned. And that day she promised herself that she will help them with everything. Slowly she became too a family member to them. Then she got married, she got kids... A lot of life responsibilities what became the barrier between their relationship yet she never stopped visiting them. But when she lost her walking ability she lost her all dedication to come here. But today yet The destiny made their own way to meet them again.

The very entry of the village will give you a rollercoaster ride of the ancient times, where people used to live in jungles.

The very entry of the village will give you  a rollercoaster ride of the ancient times, where people used to live in jungles

The villagers don't have something called civilization. They don't wear fancy dresses but a very simple one made by their own hands. They don't have buildings but huts made of clay and palm leaves.

By getting the very news that town people are visiting the leader of their community, all the villagers gathered down the place to atleast get a glimpse of them. And trust me all of them are now ashtonished and stunned by looking all those rich and handsome figures. Girls are drooling can be understandable. They got some new figures to make their own imaginative story. The boys seems to posses a new interest on body art looking at Jeongguk' tattooed hand.

Talking about Jeongguk, ! He has no idea about the dusty reality. He is just busy admiring the beauty laying on his lap all these time. Call him pervert, or any other he don't care.

The Jeon's and Kim's are now sitting on the floor having their meal along with all the villagers. Which although couldn't reach their taste level but yet at least eatable enough to satisfy their hunger.