17

At the breakfast Table:

"What happened Kook, why our cuckoo bird is being owl today,all grumpy?"

Namjoon asked chewing his butter coated bread.

Taehyung is all silent today only sitting on a CHAIR EATING BY HIMSELF WITH A MAD POUT ON HIS FACE. Let's not focus on the reality that his whole dress is filled with food rather then his plate. As the boy has no experience on eating by himself while sitting in a dining table. He is just learning slowly okay!!!!

"Sigh* Its nothing hyung."
Jeongkook said taking some side glances at the boy who seems to be do not care at all.

"Taetae you should not eat like t-

Namjoon bit his tongue immediately getting a deadliest yet cutiest glare from that one, who then again emerged himself on digging.

Namjoon then sighed shaking his head.

"Oh. Kook Suga has been calling me repeatedly and its really making me frustrated."

"Then block him as well I did."
Jeongkook replied not even sparing any look to his brother in law. He just doesn't want to hear about that particular person. Suga came here for an apology but he never confronted the other, he just couldn't, he doesn't want to hurt the other physically. Then he blocked the boy in everywhere. Now suga is calling Namjoon.

"I've heard that Jessica is being treated by a psychiatrist all these days an-

"Deservable."

"Sigh* You should at least let him explain kook, running away is never been a solution to a problem."

"What he will even explain to me hyung? that he was so blind with the so called love for his sister? Bullshit-

"Jeongkook."
Namjoon glared at the boy while gritting his teeth he can't just stand cursing inside the house.

"Bullshit."
Taehyung mirrored not glancing at anyone.

"Look he is even learning..."

"I am sorry hyung. It's just that I just don't like him anymore."

"Why? Why you don't like him anymore? Because he fired you from the job? Or he took his sister's side that time?"

"Both"

"Kook let's not forget the fact that Suga was the only one who first appreciated and supported your idea of being a tattoo artist. He even stood against our Dad. he requested on behalf of yourself. Just a mere misunderstanding should not make any crack between you both."

"Hyung I don't have any grudges against him okay? I am just disappointed by his sudden outburst he didn't even think twice firing me how could He!!! We were friends for God's sake."

"You were about to kill his sister kook, put yourself in his shoes first, no matter what reason behind but the fact is that any normal person would loose his sense of thoughts viewing such scene."

"What the- Hyung, That girl wasn't even hesitating while hurting Tae, look at him, all small, and what she used to hit him is of metal Hyung. Don't you think, she deserved worst then what i did?"

"Munching* I no small. I big. Phew*."

"She did worst. But Gguk I am not talking about her, It's about Suga boy.  Understand my words first. There is no behind the scene. According to YOU when he entered the room, you were strangling his sister to death. And being a brother this is completely normal to protect his sister at the first place moreover yes he shouldn't have gone to the immediate conclusion without trying to know the truth. He is wrong. But that moment you were too not behaving sane he didn't too. Things are complicated here."