7

"YOU."

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"OH YES YOU. DAMN YOU. THE YOU. THE VERY YOU. THE INNOCENT YOU. THE STRANGE YOU. AND FOR THE LAST BUT NOT LEAST, THE TROUBLE YOU."

Jeongguk shouted at the boy pointing his forefinger, who was keenly chewing the sofa pillow as if he got a Jackpot of a meal but abruptly had to to stop by hearing the outbursts of the other . And now he is just sitting on the living room sofa confusingly.

Thank God for Jeongkook that no one of their great family members is near.

"TROUBLE YOUUUUUUU...
The other mirrored while giggling. Instead of getting scared Taetae rather found it exciting to see the other's mad and red face.

It's the next day of his sudden appearance.

And

They are now inside of Seokjin's dorm. As in Seokjin and Namjoon's dorm. Why? Let's see

↩️↩️↩️↩️↩️↩️↩️↩️↩️↩️↩️↩️↩️↩️↩️

Flashback:

""Dang.... that's it Kook...that's it...you are genius....my kook.....that's why....that's why I've decided that he will live with-

You trio."

Borum completed her sentence with a reassuring smile.

"What do you mean by trio Gran?"
Seokjin asked.

"Seoki Taetae needs to live with both you and joanie. Because he needs medical treatments time to time. But at the same time The boy seems to attach more with this moron. Look how he is clinging to the other from long. Honey, I am damn sure he will let kook know everything about himself. Which we need to know as well to reach his family. So kook need to be stay with him. He can only make the other comforta-

Jeongkook suddenly interrupted His Gran.

"Wait wait wait... hold on ...Gran...hold on... I don't know what you are saying... but one thing is sure that you won't make me stay with Jin Hyung together with this stranger only to "take care of him" right? You can't make my life hell Gran. I trust yo-

Jeongkook got interrupted by the boy sitting on his lap.

"Make my life trus hell...Gran."
Tae mirrored while hiding himself again under the other's hoodie.

"Kook honey. Please try to understand. You are a grown up man. You need to take things maturely. The boy sitting on your lap doesn't need us but you can't you see he only looks at you. Only hears you. Only believe you. This is not something we should take as granted. TRUST is a very rare thing which is he has for YOU. Not us. It's not that I am making you leave your apartment, and your passion as well. I am just telling you that the boy is here for a few days and you need to accompany him, teach him...as you have times... as a werewolf he may don't know about the modernity. Only you can teach him. Because you are the first person a werewolf may seem to be close with. Otherwise I never seen in this in my history."

Jeongkook immediately got stuck with his own words. What is going on is beyond his reach now. He needs a good sleep. Maybe he is having some nightmare. First the unfortunate breakup, then the unfortunate meet up with an stranger, then the unfortunate revelation of his identity, then the unfortunate reality that he will be a freaking care taker. Suddenly the scene Of Nabi cursing him with venomous words, appeared on his mind making his mind more gloomy. He was happy till the afternoon then suddenly?
How could she?
Was he not enough?