44

"I WANT YOUR MILK!!!!" Taehyung shouted at the top of his lungs making the other more irritated by now.

"THIS MILK IS MINE TAEHYUNG!! SHUT. UP AND DRINK YOURS ONE." Jeongguk shouted back glaring at the boy who is sitting at the kitchen floor, holding a glass of strawberry milk, throwing tantrums.

You may wonder as, what happens to the whipped boy, literally FIGHTING with his baby. For milk? I think not. It's actually BANANA MILK, bruh!!

"I WANT MILK, I WANT MILK, I WANT MILK, I WANT MILK, I WANT BANANA MILK." Taehyung cried even more.

But oh boy someone is literally going to get some real drama.

"Strawberry, my papaya, my Tomato now listen." Jeongguk said scooping closer to the sobbing one.

"Babe this is my milk, why don't you cope up with that strawberry one hmm? I promise I will buy you-

And dang, Jeongguk could complete his sentence the whole strawberry milk sake is got poured over his head letting it slide down slowly to his body. Jeongguk just randomly closed his eyes gritting his teeth trying really hard to NOT snap at the crazy pregnant omega.

"Now I no Strawberry milk. I WANT BANANA MILK." Taehyung shouted.

"You know what? You ain't getting anything. Like ANYTHING!!!!" Jeongguk shouted placing the milk bottle at the top of the freezer where Taehyung can not reach in.

"Kuku I want to eat Kuku. I want to eat Milk. Kuku. I no do this again kuku." Taehyung cried this time genuinely but nope the other is too irritated to listen anything. But-

"If you really want to drink that, I command you to stay here until I come back showering. And if I not find you Anywhere, I swear... I WILL NOT MAKE YOU EVEN TOUCH THIS."

And now the poor boy is standing at the kitchen floor playing with the hem of his shirt, while eyeing the milk bottle time to time.

"Kuku say no go. So I no go. Phew." The boy mumbled with a pout. His belly is quite visible by now but securely hid by Jeongguk's beggy shirt the other is wearing.

It's not that Jk is enjoying while torturing his baby Love. No. But enough is enough. The pregnant male has literally drank seven bottles of Banana milk. But this is the last bottle left. And the boy is being so much possesive with it. Sigh*

"Kuku come back. I no bad. I want to eat Milk." Taehyung mumbled eyeing the bottle yet again. The poor boy is still standing at the same spot eyeing the bottle as if-

"Who are you?" A voice from behind stratled Taehyung making him snap at a lady?

"What are you doing at my house?" The strange lady asked him crossing her hands.

"Me?" Taehyung asked confused. No no no where did she come here anyway? Last time he checked not a single person were allowed to enter here. Strange.

"Yes you."

"Me kuku mate." Taehyung said wiping his tears with his small fists with a pout. Because he is not liking the new invader into HIS house.

"Mate?- oh Aah, You are that bitch Jessica was talking about I guess. Tsh tsh, Anyway where is Gguk?" She asked in her same bitchy tone.

"Why I tell you?" Taehyung asked knitting his brows. Like duh! What she thinks of him?

"Listen, I know what are you doing here? Jess told me everything about you. How you practically created a huge drama making him practically leave his job. If you don't want to create another drama with him, get away from my Boyfriend's house. Right Now!!!!" The girl threatened.