11

"That's terrible. Like Really, pathetic. I never thought Jessica would come out as a spoiled one. She looks like the actual child of Jesus. So innocent and pure but in reality???!!! Jesus oh my Christ."

Namjoon said shaking his head in utter disappointment. On the other side Jeongguk and his two friends j-hope and Jimin just listening saying nothing. Yes the duo couldn't stop themselves from visiting their friend in the first place.

"Even Suga? I never knew he would get her fake actings that blindly, as the utmost truth wont be enough to beat the shit out of his sister. Like seriously? In this way a lot of accusations yet have to come on his way. The reputation the pride he once achieved all is going to wash away and he will left with noth-

"Hyung can you stop with this astrology thing and try to concentrate on our next move hmm?"
Jeongguk interrupted while pressing the icepack more on his cheeks irritably. He is really getting irritated by the other's words. Anyway, The last thing he wants to hear right now is about that crazy siblings.

The five people are Sitting inside of their drawing room after the immediate care to the boys. Taehyung's head is covard with white bandage. Same goes to Jeongguk's arm. Taehyung is sitting on the other's lap sucking a lolipop wearing one of Jeongguk's hoodie with a pair of fluffy socks. otherside jeongguk is massaging his swollen cheeks with an ice pack as he had to bear Suga's punch this afternoon.

Namjoon is just unable to move back from cursing the duo at this moment. Whereas jhope and Jimin is swaying in a different place which is really occupied by the 'new boy' SITTING ON JEONGGUK'S LAP and the new surroundings. As far as they remember Jeongguk has a girlfriend named Nabi, Jessica's bestfriend. Suddenly what can happen? She nlis no where near her bruised boyfriend? A stranger boy is instead sitting in a very intimate way, without GETTING ANY PROTESTS TOO. They so are being all desperate to ask about the truth but holding back by looking at their normal acts, and one thing is perfectly clear that the new boy must have some connections with jeongguk either he is his long lost brother or any other cousin whom they never aware of. Otherwise jeongguk never do skinships. Right?

"Aish fine then, and about our next move there is nothing to think more as I've already decided. We shouldn't take these all as a simple fight or misunderstanding. It can be anything but a simple fight. How dare she thought to harm my brothers. I will fucking sue her for sure. I will talk with Jong, my bestie, my brother, my one and only supporter. He will sure not gonna spare them. Thank god I've a police officer as my core supporter. Now it will make things more right as-

"Hyung, breath,breath first okay. Breath."
Jhope interrupted finding the other blabbering within a breath.

Other two instead of Tae just sighed.

"I am thinking the same anyway."
Jeongguk stated. Getting all eyes towards him now.
"Not to sue them actually but to leave a written statement about our upcoming threats. You know the duo can do-

"Hold on. Upcoming? You meant you will wait for her to stab you again then take any action. Oh hell to the no. I won't spare them."

"Hyung. No wait listen to me first. For me she needs mental treatment more like a prison tour. Seriously, and I am damn sure Suga ain't gonna step after reaching the truth. and about the statement yes, that will be far more protective as I don't think that she is going to feel sorry about the incident infact she seems to gather much hatred towards us. Towards this weak boy (eye roll) She will definitely take any step to -

"I no weak. I protect Kookie. I strong. Phew."
Taehyung interrupted slurping the lollipop.

"Whatever."
Jeongguk rolled his eyes.

"Yeah that can be praisable anyway, Taetae you are really a hero. That's so cool, you did great."
Namjoon praised the boy which obviously got ignored by the boy who is now busy sucking his lolipop.

Sigh*
When will he listen to us!!!!
Namjoon thought defeated.

"Hyung what if we consult to a psychologist about her."
Jimin stated.

But the other would reply anything Seokjin entered the room with a milk glass, snatching their attention towards him by his next words.

"Absolutely not Jimin, that's not our duty. We have no right over it. We just need - TAETAE SLOWER, ITS WARM."

Seokjin immediately panicked about the other's action.

He couldn't even got a hold on the sofa to sit but the yonger one is fast enough to snatch the milk glass and take an instant thirsty sip.

"Slower. Boy slower. the glass was all for you anyway."
With concern he about to hold the warm milk glass but,

Taehyung immediately left the place with the glass and again positioned himself on his previous place.

"Yum"
He said looking at Jeongguk while roaming his tongue over his upper lip.

"(Eye roll) whatever."

Jimin and jhope is damn sure now that either they are dreaming or they too need an appointment with the psychiatrist. Like WHAT CAN GOES WRONG WITH THEIR EYES WHERE THEY ARE WITNESSING JEONGGUK, AH NO AN IRRITATED JEONGGUK SITTING SILENTLY WITHOUT MOVING AND LETTING THE BOY DO WHATEVER HE WANT. LIKE SERIOUSLY.

"Tsh. Okay so where was I !! Oh damn yeah I was saying that we shouldn't jump into any conclusion without knowing the whole truth. Let's not think about them now. I think I need a proper conversation with Suga first."

"Hyung-
Jeongguk about to protest but-

"And I will do it."
Seokjin concluded.
"You kiddos don't take tension. That's really not healthy at all. And you mr. Husband

Seokjin turned towards Namjoon.

"Can't you say some comforting words to the children rather then scaring them more hah!"

"Jiniii (pout) I just wanted justice for my brother."

"Wow justice!!! First go get some snacks for our guests from the kitchen before I seriously smack your head."
Seokjin glared making the other more pout. Causing all chukle.

But everyone's attention immediately snapped towards the instant glass breaking sound. The glass is shattered on the floor with some milk splashing all over. And there is Taehyung looking at Jeongguk with a pained expression.

"What the hell why did you throw the glass."
Jeongguk scolded trying to make the boy off from his lap but his this movement really hurt the boy's imotions as he immediately bursted out crying.

"Kook you don't have to scold him all the time."
Seokjin glared approaching the crying boy whereas Namjoon called for a maid to make the floor clean.

"Hyung he intentionally droped that glass I saw him. He can make you all fool but not me-

"Tu-mtum hu-rt pheww."
Taehyung cried holding his stomach.

"Are you hungry Taetae."
Seokjin asked concernly but only to get ignored by.

"Tu-mtum hu-rt Kookie."
Taehyung cried looking at the irritated boy.

"What should I do now? Should I make myself your next meal?"

"JEONGGUK. BEHAVE.'
Seokjin shouted.

"Hyung what's wrong with you all- WAIT WAIT...NOOOO... YOU DID NOT JUST!!!! HYUNG HE JUST PEED ON MY THY. ITS ALL WET I CAN FEEL...EWWW GET AWAY..... HYUNG."
Jeongguk shouted making a disgusting face. But his movements making the boy more cry.

"What's wrong!Taetae baby..."
With confusion Seokjin pull out the boy from his firm grips with jeongguk's body with too much efforts.

But, what they saw next shook them to their core. There's blood all over Jeongguk's thy and Taehyung's ass.

"TAETAE."