3

💒💒💒

Jeon's residence:

°°°

Oh wait,

Jeon house has six family members, except the servants.

Consiting,

Mr. Jeon : Jeon Junghyun. (Jeongguk's dad, Seokjin's step dad)
Mrs.Jeon : Jeon Ivory (was Kim Ivory before she married to Jeon, Seokjin's mom, Jeongguk's step mom)
Gran : Jeon Boram ( jeongguk and Seokjin's grandmother, Mr. Jeon's mother) the eldest one in the house.
Joon : Kim Namjoon (Seokjin's husband)
Kim Seokjin
And Jeon Jeongguk.

The whole family is doctor's Family.
Everyone, except for only Jeongguk.

No one has any problem with him though for being a tatto artist. Still he always has to get scoldings only because of his irresponsible behaviour.

°°°

And Now each six people are sitting inside of their drawing room, centering the mysterious boy with blue eyes.Who is as confused as I get during maths classes.

Who is as confused as I get during maths classes

(Its night time)

And now a pindrop silence is surrounding them after what just they heard. All are great in tension while reading the mysterious boy's medical report.

Whereas Jeongguk and the boy sitting on a far away sofa together. Not because Jeongguk wants oh no no...never think like that..
but because his god damn brother made him sit there with the boy as he don't feel uncomfortable out of a sudden.

LIKE SERIOUSLY!!!!

His brother only thought about the boy's uneasiness, but what about him hah! What about him? Don't he have his own comfort zone? That his brother... his freaking own brother...I me-an well not biologically STILL.... HIS OWN STEP BROTHER didn't think about his comforts and only thought about that one day's boy. Scoff* Is he even his brother now? HIS OWN STEP BROTHER?????