2

🌼🌼🌼

"So you don't know anything about your wherabouts? Your age,Your name nothing?"

Bewildered Seokjin asked while eyeing the mysterious boy, more like reading his postures.

"Your age, Your name Nothing...kikikikiii...phew.."

The other boy replied with a giggle more like copy pasted the doctor's last words.

They are now inside of Seokjin's private cabin.

The mysterious boy or the beautiful boy is sitting on the bed, Well not like a patient should be though

The mysterious boy or the beautiful boy is sitting on the bed, Well not like a patient should be though. He is not still in the same position sometimes he crowled to the other side to take any random thing on his hand but only to get a deadliest glare by the doctor. He immediately place the thing again back on his own side. It has been going on like a cycle. Sigh*

Whereas Jeongguk has no interest on the duo's talks at all he is randomly sitting on the sofa like a boss placing his both legs on the stool nearby and typing something on his phone.

And lastly the so so done Seokjin standing beside the bed.

It has been an hour. Since He had to pick up his broken brother from that park where God knows why his Bunny of a brother thought to go, when the couple could have solve their matters at their apartment too. Sigh* although he is happy inside for the break up still he knows how much pain Jeongguk is now bearing as Nabi was his first love.

Anyway There's a line, End is well, then everything is well.

Yeah and Now let's stick to the main point, which is
The mysterious boy with oceanic eyes.

Who has been doing nothing just giggling and sobbing since they had arrived. Seokjin is feeling pity for the boy's condition.

Although Seokjin had confronted with a lot of medical cases still this one is different. To be precise the boy is different. He has been suffering from malnutrition. Seems like he never got any proper meal since years. But getting proper protein, his condition can get better. Which is not a big deal for him as a doctor.

But

The actual matter, which is making him so tense and confuse is that the boy's confusing behaviour. The mysterious boy has no idea about his whereabouts, his parents not even his own name. He is just giggling and sobbing out of nowhere. The boy is not that of a smart one too. It's like he belongs to a prehistoric age. He has no sign of civilization. No education.

He cried like a maniac when They took him inside of their car then again when they started their car, he became a giggling mess as if a kid got his favourite snack.
Which is really a very weird thing to be noticed.

For once he thought to consult this case to a psychologist then again stopped himself with the thought of him being in a memory loss condition. There is a 90 percent sign. That's why he did a Skan about his whole body.