Chapter 1 { Downfall }

Release: Nov 1, 2021

Rain poured down hehe sky as she held the dearest person in his life. The sky is black generating a thunderous roar. He could hear everything. People fighting each other. The sound of flesh getting ripped off and the sound of agony and fear coming from every last one of them.

"Ae~ther....i..m...so..sorry" the girl with golden hair bathing with her blood cupped the cheeks of his brother.

"No don't go! Lumine! I can't!  DON'T LEAVE ME AGAIN!" he cried as he hugged her sister who lost half of her body leaving only the upper part and one arm intact.

"Aether... everything gonna... be okay," she said as she smile at him one last time, and just like that Lumine's body disintegrate in a golden light leaving her last family member...her brother.

Lumine has the power of light while he has the power of darkness. The moment his sister died. The power of light began to resonate with his darkness.

"I can't...why did you leave me...is it..my fault?" He silently asked himself as he is gritting his teeth at how useless he is.

"I choose the wrong path.." is his last thought as his body generates huge shockwaves being heard by everyone on the battlefield.

"Gods...goddesses...monsters...humans....they are all the same....a living demon in a flesh," he thought as he flew into the air as extended his arm aiming at the ground.

"This world... don't deserve to live for another day!" He weakly said without any emotions. And without any mercy...the combination attack of light and darkness that is rumored that can destroy the whole galaxy hit the ground.

In a blink of an eye...the whole Teyvat exploded. Leaving its existence to nothingness.

.
.
.
.

Aether pov

I could finally see my sister again. As I walk into the white room I saw her and yell her name "LUMINE!" She didn't hear me. I approached her fast as I continued to run, but...why... can't I reach her? No matter how far I run...I cannot reach her.

"Lumine?...not again...i...

As it all went black.

.
.
.
.

"Aether wake up!"

"Aether!"

"Idiot brother just fucking wake UP!!" Lumine shouted as she kick his face hard.

"Ouch! That's hurt!" He cried in pain as he suddenly saw her.

"What are you doing? Spacing out while our enemy is in front of us?" She said as he saw her with her wings intact and her sword.

Aether then look at himself and saw him wearing the same. He look at where Lumine looking and saw the God who made both of them suffer.

"Unknown god...

"Outlanders this is the end of your journey" she announces as she begins her attack. And just like what happened in the past...I lost her again.

.
.
.

How many years again was it?... I don't know... he is not sure.  He look at the flying fairy and he missed her so much. He can't believe he could see this annoying fairy again as he suddenly hugged her. He let go in the end and smile as the fairy is shouting "pervert"

He told her about what happened. How he lost her sister and wants to find out where she is.

"Don't worry! Paimon will be your guide!" He smiled at how enthusiastic she is. Paimon guides him to the nearest city, Monstadt.

"This time... I won't fail" Aether thought while thinking of her sister.

To be continued.