Chapter 32 { Heron and the Traveler 6 }

Release: January 3, 2022

Looking around all he noticed was a reflection of himself. Unlike an ordinary man getting surprised, he is not like that rather he explores this newfound place.

Every time his foot touches the ground he always hears a drop of water or a sound like a liquid. He observes the ground and touches it, it's water.

He is walking above the water without even getting drowned. "It's been a while"a voice echoed from behind. He turned around but there was nothing in there and suddenly "how's a new life?" A voice can be heard on the other way and he turned his head there but found no one.

"Hehe, it seems you enjoyed the new life you have" the voice was all over the place as he just lost hope and stayed still not surprised at all.

The voice then stopped for a minute and then"is it fun?" Appear near his ear was. Due to his surprise, he turned to the source of the voice but found nothing.

"Who are you!"

The voice laughed and aether just gritted his teeth summoning one of his golden blades. "Don't you wonder who sent you back in time?" That one caught him off guard.

He canceled his powers and listen. "Who are you" and asked again but the voice just laugh again. "It's for me to know and for you to find out"

Aether asked, "Then why bring me here?" Looking at the transparent world he is standing in. "I'm not. your the one who come here"

Shock at what he said he shouted "What? I didn't even know this place so how can I get in here!" The voice just snort and replied "You'll know one day...look below you"

Aether followed what the voice is saying look beneath his feet and saw it. "No-no way..how?" Stuttered in terror at what he saw.

"This is~not true!" He shouted horrified at what he had just watched. "Believe me or not it will happen," the unknown voice of a man said.

"But it's up to you if you want to change it...or not Hehe-he, but I wonder how"

Aether breathed and tried to be calm. He said, "why...why are you helping me by showing me this?" A man appeared ten meters away from him wearing a hood. The face can't be seen because it is all dark.

"I wonder why but I'm sure that you'll find it out soon. Aether, Traveler from Afar, holder of the of both Light and Shadow or should I say is the curse *¢£^π'¶

The moment he heard that his body shook not through fear but madness and before he lost it all the man said "We will meet again, Aether the ^©®¢÷π"

Reality

He open his eyes and tried to move his body. He's alive as he sighs in relief that he can move well. Still, he's wondering what is that thing he just saw.

He was sure of it, the reason how was here is that man's fault. If he is then what's his motive? For entertainment?

Thinking a lot he didn't notice someone just bump him in excitement. "Aether! I thought you will not wake up! You make Paimon worried!" She cried m as aether just smiled as he also missed his little fairy.

"What is this you become chubby" Aether pinch her stomach. "Hey! Paimon's not fat!" As the two laughed.

Paimon then told him everything that happen. Starting from what happened to Inazuma after the battle, The resistance was dissolved and absorbed by the shogunate.

About the new laws and government system that the shogun announced and more.

"I see, it's now time," Aether said as Paimon gulped worriedly. "Are we leaving Inazuma?" She asked and Aether nodded.